testtest

General Teaches all about the AR-15, M-16, M4 thingy

I think the voting age should be raised to 21 except for those enlisted in the military (including college ROTC programs), and those that are LEOs and/or First Responders.

I agree with the exception of the ROTC..... could flood and degrade the program just to be able to vote.

I think if you are 18 and older and file an income tax you should be able to buy a beer, have a CWP and vote.
I have a family member that is a single Mom, works full time, provides a home and a car. Never depends or
needs others to help her out. She's under 21 years old and can't have a CWP to protect herself. Not good.

I agree with the exception of the ROTC..... could flood and degrade the program just to be able to vote.

You could weed out the posers with a qualifications program & drug tests.

You could weed out the posers with a qualifications program & drug tests.
I'm thinking if they're ROTC they should already be getting random drug testing, in addition to the one when initially joining the program?

Last edited:

I think if you are 18 and older and file an income tax you should be able to buy a beer, have a CWP and vote.
I have a family member that is a single Mom, works full time, provides a home and a car. Never depends or
needs others to help her out. She's under 21 years old and can't have a CWP to protect herself. Not good.

Get her some bear spray. Just keep the wind at your back. Nasty stuff.

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 239
Back