testtest

Getting suppressor for my Saint Victor AR...will it cycle?

saxdogg

Alpha
Hey everyone....is anyone with a (firstline) Saint Victor (16") running a suppressor and did you have to do anything to it to make it cycle?

I notice I did not get an adjustable gas block so I was wondering if I should be getting something else to be prepared before my can arrives...

THanks

Hey everyone....is anyone with a (firstline) Saint Victor (16") running a suppressor and did you have to do anything to it to make it cycle?

I notice I did not get an adjustable gas block so I was wondering if I should be getting something else to be prepared before my can arrives...

THanks
Your rifle will most likely run fine without an adjustable gas block.

I run cans on a few different AR's without an adjustable gas block and I've never had an issue.

If for some reason you feel your getting excessive recoil or your rifle is getting excessively dirtier than usual then an adjustable gas block could help with more gas to burn this off or use it to tune you're rifle for a little less recoil.

Bullet weight plays a lot into this also.

THanks
I run a Victor suppressed .
No mods. No issues
Didnt even have to adjust the gas block
Mine was plug n play 👍👍👍🕺🕺🕺

A5D258EF-4CE4-4C07-BC3C-7ADF1C1CA1F2.jpeg

I had a Saint Victor pistol and it ran fine suppressed and unsuppressed. No adjustments needed.

Currently I have a .300 BLK pistol that runs fine for both with no adjustments. I also have a put together AR rifle that runs fine either way with no tuning.

I’d have to say give it a try before you make any unnecessary changes. Part may depend on your rifle and part may depend on the suppressor you run on it. No way to know until you try.

Back