testtest

GForce Arms Brings New Chronicle 1911 to Market

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Looks interesting, though it’s a 9mm 1911, which I know quite a few say it’s not a true 1911 since it’s not a .45, but this price is good for an all forged gun in this price category……

Looks interesting, though it’s a 9mm 1911, which I know quite a few OLD FARTS say it’s not a true 1911 since it’s not a .45, but this price is good for an all forged gun in this price category……

I fixed that for you. 😎😜🤪😇

for the price, i thought it was another Turkish gun.

but it is after all, a 9mm......

i'd rather have a .45 ACP.

that's what 1911's are all about.

frankly too, never heard of GForce. so i don't know their dependability nor customer service, nor fit/finish.

an easy pass for me.

Here is there website….plus there guns have a lifetime warranty…..c’mon USA manufacturers…..you can offer the same……
Since we are correcting grammar today, it should be - Here is thaire website.

They are like SA when it comes to answering e mails and even a message on their facebook page. they won't respond. i ask a question about something. it wasn't a complaint but was going to buy something. they never responded i didn't buy it either.

They are like SA when it comes to answering e mails and even a message on their facebook page. they won't respond. i ask a question about something. it wasn't a complaint but was going to buy something. they never responded i didn't buy it either.
I have found out through the years, most gun manufacturers don’t answer there emails…….

Here is there website….plus there guns have a lifetime warranty…..c’mon USA manufacturers…..you can offer the same……
Hi Point is an American company and has the best customer service in the industry. Just saying...

Hi Point is an American company and has the best customer service in the industry. Just saying...
thats-what-im-talking-about-320-x-180-gif-5lcppsh90l1tlnpz.gif

Back