testtest

Girsan MC P35 Match/OPS — A Great Shooting 9mm

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
A faithful copy of the Browning MKII Hi-Power in most ways, the pistol features an ambidextrous safety, good fit finish, sights, a 15-round magazine, compatibility with Browning Hi-Power parts and magazines, and good reliability.

Girsan MC P35 Match/OPS

OPS --------> Match

1663541459168.png
1663541535093.png

SA sourced the major parts (slide & frame, more?) of the SA-35 from Tisas (Turkey).

For example, the SA-35 has the same slide dovetail cuts for the sights as the Tisas BR9 (a BHP replica released a few years ago).
Yep, most of the SA-35 main parts are from Tisas just like Talyn said above

Is there any proof that the SA-35 is made or at least partially made in Turkey? I'm wondering how much of this is speculation and rumors. I'm not here to defend the SA-35, I'm just looking for proof to the rumors.

The official definition of a "Made in the USA" label as set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that a product advertised as "Made in the USA" be entirely or virtually entirely made in the United States.

Here's a quote below from the "NationalInterest.org stating that the SA-35 is entirely USA made.

Quote:
"Made entirely in the United States, the SA-35 features rugged forged steel parts for added strength and durability, improved ergonomics and enhanced controls, including a factory tuned trigger, modern sights, an improved feed ramp design, and an increased fifteen-round capacity. Additionally, the choice was made to configure the SA-35 without the magazine disconnect as found in the original firearm's design. That small but notable change brought it in line with the rest of Springfield Armory's offerings and provides the ability for magazines to drop freely".

Back