testtest

Glock Generation Differences: Gen 3, Gen 4, Gen 5 [Guide]

i have owned a Gen 4 G-17, my first Glock, my first gun/tied with the CZ 75 B......and i love it.

i have a Gen 4 G-30 and love that.

i bought a NIB Gen 3, G-19........but got rid of it......my bad...i really shoulda kept it.

i am not certain i want to buy a Gen 5, but if i were to..??

it'll be another G-17

There are a lots of people who have issues with the grip angle on Glocks and can’t get the right site picture, found this, may or may not help…

IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_2985.jpeg

Explanation of the generation differences between Gen 3, 4 and 5 Glock pistols…. good read for the new gun owners

I’m not a Glock girl but I like learning new stuff anyway, and who knows…I may bump into a Glock I HAVE to have someday. 😳😉 Thanks for posting!

I found this works for how I shoot a Glock. 😀 I actually think Glocks are a fine pistol if they suit you. Cannot argue with probably close to half of law enforcement.

The only difference I ever heard about is one generation had super sharp grip texture, which was shredding clothes and skin if not careful. Thst was like the New Coke of grip textures.

article-is-the-1911-dangerous-to-carry-1.jpg

Last edited:
I dislike recycled Tupperware pistols. They are ugly as homemade sin and soulless to boot. In my personal experience Glocks are even worse because they work, and keep on working, new, beat to dog snot, wet, dry, clean, dirty, abused, pampered,.............. damn things ;)
Also JMHO, if people learned to keep their bogger digger off the bang switch and stopped the speed rebolster B.S. striker fired handguns are just as safe as anything else.

Back