testtest

Good grief it's hot

Belt Fed

Ronin
Had several days 100 or over this summer.

20230803_144946.jpg

it's not that our temps here were that high, but the humidity/dew points, made it "feel like" over 100, and the air was so think, even a Sawzall could not cut thru it.

past few days, we have had beautiful temps, like around 80, and NO humidity what so ever.

only a "slight rise" in humidity for Friday, then back to dry air again.

There is something soul destroying about heading out for work in the morning and it’s already 86°. Most people look forward to vacation for a break, see the sights or eat great food. Here in Texas people just want to go somewhere for a couple of days where it cools down at night!
Been really warm here too. Not that any sane person would pick STL as a vacation destination. And not that you’re a sane person. 🤣🤣🤣

Being one who can’t stand the humidity, but with allergies dry air makes things even worse.
Just wait until these people ban air conditioners or the Freon additive….and with all these gov subsidized, climate equity utility companies going to “smart meters“ they’ll be shutting down certain areas based on voter roll zip code.

IF…it’s a dry heat. You gotta baste.

IMG_2990.jpeg

There is something soul destroying about heading out for work in the morning and it’s already 86°. Most people look forward to vacation for a break, see the sights or eat great food. Here in Texas people just want to go somewhere for a couple of days where it cools down at night!
Y'all need to quit blowing that heat our way here in SW Oklahoma!

it's not that our temps here were that high, but the humidity/dew points, made it "feel like" over 100, and the air was so think, even a Sawzall could not cut thru it.

misspelt a word....

should have read this way...

it's not that our temps here were that high, but the humidity/dew points, made it "feel like" over 100, and the air was so thick, even a Sawzall could not cut thru it.

i missed stating the low humidity actually was not to bad
the thing that killed me was the intense sunlight
its that time of year were we get straight on full sun from 1 to sunset
a few weeks back it set behind my friends house cat corner form us so we got a bit of shade at around 5 to 6
but now its lets make raisins time

but its cooler than last year this time
we had 112 last year the 1st of aug

Back