testtest

Good read.

It’s hard to disagree.

While I agree with some of this, I disagree with the American Military "having a dismal record fighting wars". It isn't the military that is the problem, it is the POLITICIANS that failed the military. When you tie the hands of our military with unrealistic and asinine "Rules of Engagement", you cannot expect anything less than failure. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan up until 9/11, were politically motivated and regulated wars. Anytime you allow the politicians to dictate wars, this is what happens.

While I agree with some of this, I disagree with the American Military "having a dismal record fighting wars". It isn't the military that is the problem, it is the POLITICIANS that failed the military. When you tie the hands of our military with unrealistic and asinine "Rules of Engagement", you cannot expect anything less than failure. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan up until 9/11, were politically motivated and regulated wars. Anytime you allow the politicians to dictate wars, this is what happens.
Cause and effect brother. Facts are facts regardless of why. The article didn't degrade servicemen or their training, it was soley focused on the US government/polticians.

Back