testtest

Grandson.... first time 300 Black Out....

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
Having a little training with the PSA 300BO here at the house he really likes it.
Yesterday we go to the range with a couple hundred of Papa's reloads...….
Papa has to fire a couple for sight check. Don't want him shooting down the
target system. Put one round in a mag for him to try and he is nervous. I found
out later that my first shot made him jump. He wasn't expecting the loudness
and the second round I fired he wasn't too happy with the recoil. Of course
knowing his sister half his size has fired it he HAD to do it.
He put his one round mag in and let it rip. Hmmm.... not as loud shooting as it
is standing behind and the recoil is manageable. Couple more firings and he's
in to the 20 rounds in a mag..... Yup, nothing but fun and he's ready to go back.
Wish we could pop up some video's here.

Having a little training with the PSA 300BO here at the house he really likes it.
Yesterday we go to the range with a couple hundred of Papa's reloads...….
Papa has to fire a couple for sight check. Don't want him shooting down the
target system. Put one round in a mag for him to try and he is nervous. I found
out later that my first shot made him jump. He wasn't expecting the loudness
and the second round I fired he wasn't too happy with the recoil. Of course
knowing his sister half his size has fired it he HAD to do it.
He put his one round mag in and let it rip. Hmmm.... not as loud shooting as it
is standing behind and the recoil is manageable. Couple more firings and he's
in to the 20 rounds in a mag..... Yup, nothing but fun and he's ready to go back.
Wish we could pop up some video's here.
OUTSTANDING I like the PSA Ar-15 Rifles they are reliable and accurate very well made I have a 24" 5.56mm, a 20" 5.56mm, a 10.5 " 5.56mm Pistol a 16" .300 blackout, 18" 6.5 Grendel, 24" .224 Valkyrie. AR-10 20" 7.62 Nato .and I like them all.I have a couple of Bear Creek as well as a Colt DELTA H-Bar 20" and I find the PSA & Bear Creek to be as good as the Colt .

My ex wife has taken one of our boys out a few times with her handgun and he’s not big on it. Being Connecticut there is no option to shoot the fun guns (AR’s) as they were banned after Sandy Hook, I know he would enjoy that platform. Being in the Air Force our adopted son is rocking with firearms and has received awards for his marksmanship.
62172408-0B84-4761-A9E0-CA10FEE8847B.jpeg

Sometimes it takes a few rounds to settle in to the fun, I’m guessing he will be dragging you to the range on a regular basis.

My ex wife has taken one of our boys out a few times with her handgun and he’s not big on it. Being Connecticut there is no option to shoot the fun guns (AR’s) as they were banned after Sandy Hook, I know he would enjoy that platform.
I grew up in Southington Connecticut I joined the Army at 17 yrs old my home state became a **** hole because of the Democrats who have destroyed it and taxed its people to death! MOVE SOUTH MY FRIEND ! WE STILL HAVE LIBERTY HERE.
81506314_194659658334611_1354878769604591616_n.jpg

Enjoy them while you can. My grandson turned 2 in March I finally got the ok to buy him a gun. Not that they don't want him to have one just wanted to give his dad the chance to buy him his first gun. And finally he said go head after I gave him a time limit and he didn't.

Back