testtest

Hellcat Pro Holster search

I have carried a Hellcat for years in an IWB paddle holster, When I had the opportunity to get a Hellcat Pro with the Viridian E series laser, I jumped on it. After many hours searching for a IWB paddle holster for the Pro with laser, I have found nothing. Anyone have any leads on such a holster. Love the Pro and especially with the green dot laser.

I have carried a Hellcat for years in an IWB paddle holster, When I had the opportunity to get a Hellcat Pro with the Viridian E series laser, I jumped on it. After many hours searching for a IWB paddle holster for the Pro with laser, I have found nothing. Anyone have any leads on such a holster. Love the Pro and especially with the green dot laser.

You might want to try Vedder holsters. I have one for my Hellcat Pro and love it. But I don't have a light or laser .

Consider the Crossbreed Supertuck. I was able to get one that fit the TLR7 sub hellcat from them. I am not sure if they have a version for the e series on a hellcat but I do own a holster from them with the magnet to actuate the switch on one of my XDs with the viridian on it.
Worst case, they dont offer a version for the e series. im not sure off the top of my head if they do or not for hellcat.

The MTR's are all leather and allow for lasers
MTR.jpg
If you should decide to go OWB
Hellcat Pro.jpg
Perfect Match

Alien Gear Holsters

i have 2 from them, check thier website, they do list some optics for the pro

Just checked, Alien Gear has no holsters for the Pro model with a laser.

The supertuck with a combat cut will be pretty close to a mini tuck, on the site if you pick the Pro it doesnt show the options but the others do, i have a Pro with the TLR7 Sub Hellcat on it and i just called them and asked. im pretty sure theyd be able to accomodate it but only in a supertuck, they couldnt give it to me on the mini. also seems to
be on sale at the moment.

One thing on CB (i use horsehide) is they do tend to creak a good bit until broken in. Some baby powder can help stop it temporarily, some suggest mink oil (cowhide) or neetsfoot oil (horsehide) but only in the spots that are creaking as it will soften the leather a bit and could cause it to stretch a bit.

The supertuck with a combat cut will be pretty close to a mini tuck, on the site if you pick the Pro it doesnt show the options but the others do, i have a Pro with the TLR7 Sub Hellcat on it and i just called them and asked. im pretty sure theyd be able to accomodate it but only in a supertuck, they couldnt give it to me on the mini. also seems to
be on sale at the moment.

One thing on CB (i use horsehide) is they do tend to creak a good bit until broken in. Some baby powder can help stop it temporarily, some suggest mink oil (cowhide) or neetsfoot oil (horsehide) but only in the spots that are creaking as it will soften the leather a bit and could cause it to stretch a bit.
I have both. The horsehide creaks a little, the cowhide does not.

Though the OP appears to be gone I was curious, what does an IWB paddle holster look like? The only paddle holsters I know of are OWB. 🤪

I would try the Armzmen company. The customer service is miles above any company. The web site has a live chat and they respond live in seconds. Amazing. They can just about make anything. They made one for me, for the Hellcat Pro, with the Olight mini 2 and a red dot. fits perfect

I have a few Hellcats. OSP, RDP, and Pro. Since they do not have holsters specifically for how I have my cats set up I made alterations. They just took a few minutes with my Dewalt grinder.

When I decided I wanted a WML and Laser I went for the Nightstick light laser combo for the micro HC with the mounted nightstick. I received approval from Alien Gear to modify. If I have an issue with the shell they will still be under warranty if needed.

I used the grinder to grind plastic away to allow my red dot optic. I ground the bottom end to allow the longer RDP barrel to fit, minus the removable compensator. Works great with my cats that have the Nightstick. And it also works well for my viridian green laser equipped HC. And also works for my standard HC with no WML or laser or optic. But they won't work for my new Pro but I can easily grind some plastic like I did to get the RDP barrel minus comp to fit. It won't take much more grinding to open it up for the Pro barrel and slide. I will grab my grinder and easily open up to carry my Pro.

The Alien Gear Holsters have always worked well for me.

I have a few Hellcats. OSP, RDP, and Pro. Since they do not have holsters specifically for how I have my cats set up I made alterations. They just took a few minutes with my Dewalt grinder.

When I decided I wanted a WML and Laser I went for the Nightstick light laser combo for the micro HC with the mounted nightstick. I received approval from Alien Gear to modify. If I have an issue with the shell they will still be under warranty if needed.

I used the grinder to grind plastic away to allow my red dot optic. I ground the bottom end to allow the longer RDP barrel to fit, minus the removable compensator. Works great with my cats that have the Nightstick. And it also works well for my viridian green laser equipped HC. And also works for my standard HC with no WML or laser or optic. But they won't work for my new Pro but I can easily grind some plastic like I did to get the RDP barrel minus comp to fit. It won't take much more grinding to open it up for the Pro barrel and slide. I will grab my grinder and easily open up to carry my Pro.

The Alien Gear Holsters have always worked well for me.

Back