testtest

Hellcat with Hogue grip

bllefkay

Elite
Just installed a Hogue grip, didn’t need the extra width though. Running out of mods to do with gun, lol. Don’t like that the aft pin is covered since I’m always tinkering with internals but I can work around it. Took me a couple minutes to install, followed directions, somewhat tricky. Hard part was trying to figure how to hold and apply leverage. Anyway, I always change my golf grips so same principle applies by keeping lubricated during install. I’ve got a Mcarbo trigger shoe coming this week so won’t be shooting the new setup until the weekend probably.
IMG_2939.jpeg

Last edited:
Just installed a Hogue grip, didn’t need the extra width though. Running out of mods to do with gun, lol. Don’t like that the aft pin is covered since I’m always tinkering with internals but I can work around it. Took me a couple minutes to install, followed directions, somewhat tricky. Hard part was trying to figure how to hold and apply leverage. Anyway, I always change my golf grips so same principle applies by keeping lubricated during install. I’ve got a Mcarbo trigger shoe coming this week so won’t be shooting the new setup until the weekend probably.View attachment 61686
I have a hogue grip on my LCP II and love it.

Back