testtest

Hellion Bullpup for Vehicle Defense

I agree, my truck gun, when I take one, is my KSG with a WML and Holosun Green dot optics. Left side 00B right side Slugs. Under "normal" defensive situations where they are too far away for my pistol, I hope to be able to drive away... if not I recon the KSG will buy me some time. Also good for anti material against regular civilian vehicles.

I would however, like to have a Bullpup .308 for sure.
So…

I’ve been pricing them.

That KelTec .308 runs $1700…a Tavor 7 runs $2100.

Get the Tavor.

Until I track down another unicorn (affordable 9mm lever-action) I will either be hauling my AR-15 pistol or .357 lever-action as a truck gun (long gun). I can barely afford 5.56. .308 is for affluent people.

rich guns.jpg

Last edited:
I played with the S&W bullpup 12 the same day I picked up the Wilson…I rather liked it. Definitely slicker than my KSG .410.

But…the Tavor would rule the roost, no doubt.
It's definitely the top "Truck gun" in my book. If something is too far away from me to use it, it's too far away from me to worry about it. I don't foresee driving into a mob of guys with ARs or anyone with a high powered rifle trying to take me out. I guess you never know, but that really isn't what the idea of a truck gun is for in my mind. Que sera sera and all that though.

It's definitely the top "Truck gun" in my book. If something is too far away from me to use it, it's too far away from me to worry about it. I don't foresee driving into a mob of guys with ARs or anyone with a high powered rifle trying to take me out. I guess you never know, but that really isn't what the idea of a truck gun is for in my mind. Que sera sera and all that though.
The Swede was my truck gun when I lived very rurally; the ability to reach out & touch something 100+ yards away was fairly important to me.

Now? That KSG410 or the AP5k would be my go-to. Maybe the 10.5” AR, but…5.56 is just too neutered out of short barrels.

The Swede was my truck gun when I lived very rurally; the ability to reach out & touch something 100+ yards away was fairly important to me.

Now? That KSG410 or the AP5k would be my go-to. Maybe the 10.5” AR, but…5.56 is just too neutered out of short barrels.
That makes sense. I kind of gently alluded to that when I mentioned being down on the farm. Most of the time when I'm down there, there is a 30-06 or a 30-30 in my truck. If I lived out in the middle of nowhere my truck gun would probably be "Truck Guns".

I'm jealous of some...given what I drive through every day, I can't afford to have a "truck-gun" (even though I drive a truck.) I pass into IL almost every day, and 75% of my (gun) collection is illegal there...commies. My 10+1 round P365 will have to suffice. I'd love to have my Hellion, but in no way will it ever be legal in the peoples' republic of communist IL. Funny how the company that makes it (imports it) is there....

I'm jealous of some...given what I drive through every day, I can't afford to have a "truck-gun" (even though I drive a truck.) I pass into IL almost every day, and 75% of my (gun) collection is illegal there...commies. My 10+1 round P365 will have to suffice. I'd love to have my Hellion, but in no way will it ever be legal in the peoples' republic of communist IL. Funny how the company that makes it (imports it) is there....
Just me personally, I don't know your situation, but I would do whatever it takes to not go into Illinois every day. I drive a long way out of my way to go around Illinois when I head east.

Back