testtest

Hellion firing pin reassembly question.

SIW1911

Alpha
I just disassembled my Hellion for the first time. Had one issue I'd greatly appreciate some input on. When reassembling the BCG I was not sure I installed the firing pin correctly. The manual was a little unclear IMO. I got the firing pin in and locked with the retainer pin, but I noticed that the bolt cam does not go back into the far rear notch in the carrier, and the firing pin has next to nothing play. I only have the end knob sticking out of the carrier-locked with the retaining pin (like the picture I attached from the internet). Of the 3 lug-like rings the first two should be fully inserted into the BCG, with the last held by the spring loaded retainer?

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
SIW
Screenshot 2023-04-24 163556.jpg

I just disassembled my Hellion for the first time. Had one issue I'd greatly appreciate some input on. When reassembling the BCG I was not sure I installed the firing pin correctly. The manual was a little unclear IMO. I got the firing pin in and locked with the retainer pin, but I noticed that the bolt cam does not go back into the far rear notch in the carrier, and the firing pin has next to nothing play. I only have the end knob sticking out of the carrier-locked with the retaining pin (like the picture I attached from the internet). Of the 3 lug-like rings the first two should be fully inserted into the BCG, with the last held by the spring loaded retainer?

SIWView attachment 39023
Have not taken mine apart yet to be of help.. guess I’ll pay attention when I do and snap some before pics

SIWView attachment 39023
Did you ever get an answer to your question? I am running into the same thing.

Back