testtest

Hello

Kidrock

Alpha
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is well and safe.
New to the forum and a new gun owner from the Golden State of California. As you know California is trying everything possible to not allow citizens to purchase firearms. It was time I get mine. Took the Cali FSC test ( What a joke as my 11 year old could pass it) and was allowed to purchase a firearm.

Purchased on Wednesday the Loaded 45 as I think its such a beautiful gun and in California image is everything :). Took an introduction to handgun class yesterday and waiting for my background check to come in so I can pick up. Looking forward to learning from you and becoming more experienced.

Welcome to the forum Kidrock. Unfortunately, the real joke is that California has the nerve to require a “test” to “allow” you to practice your God given 2A right. I shouldn’t pick on just California, as other anti 2A States do the same or worse.
In any case, congratulations on your purchase of a firearm and I’m sure you’ll enjoy interacting with the knowledgeable people on this site.

Thanks guys. They even were giving me trouble because my address on my Drivers license indicated LN and my Car registration was indicating Lane. They told me this typically gets rejected. The funny part is that when I go pickup the gun they told me I need to bring in a Passport or Birth Certificate or Social security to pickup.

Welcome Kidrock. Talyn, stop trying to scare the noobs.
Spaghetti_Whip.png

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is well and safe.
New to the forum and a new gun owner from the Golden State of California. As you know California is trying everything possible to not allow citizens to purchase firearms. It was time I get mine. Took the Cali FSC test ( What a joke as my 11 year old could pass it) and was allowed to purchase a firearm.

Purchased on Wednesday the Loaded 45 as I think its such a beautiful gun and in California image is everything :). Took an introduction to handgun class yesterday and waiting for my background check to come in so I can pick up. Looking forward to learning from you and becoming more experienced.
Welcome! Enjoy! Great bunch of folks here!

Hi All. I was able to pickup my 1911 Loaded yesterday with several rounds ( Man ammunition is sure expensive here in Cali). Now that I have no peer pressure at the store and people watching me I am way more comfortable handling my gun with the snap caps. Locking the slide is kind of awkward but getting a hang of it. Did have one jam I was able to release but I can imagine with a live round it will not be fun. Gun ranges here in SF Bay are opening and selected a Rod and Pistol club to join. Anyways, appreciate every ones help and advise.

Back