testtest

Here we go 🙄 Suspect in Biden threats killed in FBI raid

Well what is it you're reading or watching that makes you believe the FBI wouldn't lie to you ?
Unlike a lot of folks, who swallow 'news' whole, I make educated valuations of what I read and hear. To answer your question, I'm not sure we get straight answers from anyone in government, whether it's the Prez, the Governor, Senators, Mayors....... They're all professional liars. There is no party affiliation. They're all liars and crooks. Term limits is the answer.

Unlike a lot of folks, who swallow 'news' whole, I make educated valuations of what I read and hear. To answer your question, I'm not sure we get straight answers from anyone in government, whether it's the Prez, the Governor, Senators, Mayors....... They're all professional liars. There is no party affiliation. They're all liars and crooks. Term limits is the answer.
I don't disagree with any of that. I'm saying that I'll believe the FBI's version of events when there is evidence it happened that way. Until then the jury is out as far as I'm concerned. I don't trust them and anyone who does is naive.

I don't disagree with any of that. I'm saying that I'll believe the FBI's version of events when there is evidence it happened that way. Until then the jury is out as far as I'm concerned. I don't trust them and anyone who does is naive.
Fair enough. We should always demand detailed evidence of important events. As far as trusting them goes, I'd say they're a significant piece of our Democratic organization. Some folks fear the powers that be. I'm not one of them. Trust them? No, but I don't believe they're an evil org. Let's not forget one of our basic tenets; Innocent until proven guilty.

Fair enough. We should always demand detailed evidence of important events. As far as trusting them goes, I'd say they're a significant piece of our Democratic organization. Some folks fear the powers that be. I'm not one of them. Trust them? No, but I don't believe they're an evil org.
It's not a matter of fearing the powers that be. It's a matter of not trusting an organization that has been caught lying, railroading people, covering up evidence and blatantly exhibiting political bias, over and over. And let's face it, the FBI and the ATF have a history of sending swarms of heavily armed agents into situations that didn't require that and shooting the hell out of people, including women, children and dogs. So no, I don't think it's unreasonable for me to want them to operate within the law and the constitution and be able to prove that's what they did.

Fair enough. We should always demand detailed evidence of important events. As far as trusting them goes, I'd say they're a significant piece of our Democratic organization. Some folks fear the powers that be. I'm not one of them. Trust them? No, but I don't believe they're an evil org. Let's not forget one of our basic tenets; Innocent until proven guilty.
Yep, bad apples in everything.
School
Work
Society
Police
Parents

Blame the organization when they dont weed out the bad apples = FBI

I don't believe they're evil. I believe they think they are above the law and untouchable. And frankly they have every reason to believe that. They have never been held accountable for anything. Those people that lied to the FISA judge never faced any prosecution. You try lying to a judge and see what happens to you.

I don't believe they're evil. I believe they think they are above the law and untouchable. And frankly they have every reason to believe that. They have never been held accountable for anything. Those people that lied to the FISA judge never faced any prosecution. You try lying to a judge and see what happens to you.
I think we'll see how that works very soon.

My question for LEO, is:
If you knew this person was making threats of violence, was possibly armed, why not wait until they leave their residence and nab them on their street or such when they go to leave.
Gets the suspect out of their element and advantage LEO ??
Biden was traveling to Utah, part of the pre-travel for any president is that they visit and keep tabs on the local "threats". And I particularly saw he posted he knew Biden was coming to Utah and to dust off his sniper rifle.

Biden was traveling to Utah, part of the pre-travel for any president is that they visit and keep tabs on the local "threats". And I particularly saw he posted he knew Biden was coming to Utah and to dust off his sniper rifle.
Ok, that's fine, but advantage is still when he is out of his home in his driveway away from his “shelter”
Door kickers and entry teams dont like being first in.
They are first to be shot

They had warrants. I do not for one second believe the FBI went to his residence with the intention of killing that guy, If that were true, we are much further down the road toward being a banana republic than any of us could have imagined. Entry teams/arrest teams respond to threats.

FBI has had about 50 agents killed by gunfire. They are serious about the real threat to their lives in arrests. Their mission sets include hostage rescue and counterterrorism as well as criminal and counterespionage. As a result much time and effort has been devoted to training and equipment, especially since 1986. FBI teams tend to be very well equipped and trained, so if you do pose an imminent threat, they are probably going to kill you. BTW, the HRT pistol of choice is the Springfield 1911 Professional.

I worked with street agents often throughout my career and found them to be committed LE professionals. A little arrogant and fame seeking at times but not so much since 1986. At the same time, I never knew a street agent who had anything good to say about the arrogant so and so's at their D.C. headquarters who thought they were players in the big game.

Back