testtest

Heritage Model 92 Lever-Action Rifle

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Heritage joined the Taurus family in 2012. It has been known primarily for its rimfire single-action cowboy guns, but all that has changed with a new line of lever-action rifles being rolled out this year. The Heritage Model 92 series is designed to replicate the iconic lever-action rifles of yesteryear but with the precision and performance demanded by today’s firearms enthusiasts. These rifles are being produced in the Taurus manufacturing facility in Bainbridge, Georgia.

1720926952501.png

1720927055899.png

I don't have a Heritage model, but an older Rossi in .45 and a newer Taurus in .357. The .45 feeds everything and the .357 doesn't feed reliably. IDK if there is a mechanical difference between Heritage and Taurus or not. Some day I may figure out the .357 or sell/trade it off. I grew up in the '50's and '60's when a '92 was used regardless of the time period in TV and movies and have an affection for those guns. They are still viable for multiple uses today.

The Heritage Model 92 series is designed to replicate the iconic lever-action rifles of yesteryear but with the precision and performance demanded by today’s firearms enthusiasts.

"Designed to replicate the iconic lever-action of yesteryear" with a rubber butt pad and a ugly toggle safety on the bolt? You can tell in the photo's in the article they are hiding the ugly and useless toggle safety, even they are embarrassed by it.

Those that don't like the product should contact the manufacturer with their feedback.

Looks like a direct competitor to the Henry prices about the same maybe Henry a bit higher. I have a Henry like it very much I stick to them no thanks

Back