testtest

Hickok45 Review of the Hellcat

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
First we had Epeeist’s excellent review of the Hellcat (HeckKitten), and now we have Hickok45’s review of the same (or HeckCat) as he called it. Figured I’d post it, as I like his reviews, and it was favorable as he compared it to the Sig P365.

I compared a Hellcat with a 365 and G43 4 months ago.

For myself and a friend our preference was the Hellcat.

And there were Talon grips available for it in early December.

Last edited:
I compared a Hellcat with a 365 and G43 4 months ago.

For myself and a friend our preference was the Hellcat.

And there were Talon grips available for it in early December.
It looks like his review was done in October 2019.

Of course he had to start off with comments about the stupid SA political drama and address all the crybabies.
I think he may have done that to broach the issue first, so the comment section wouldn't have been flooded by said complainers. I didn't read the comments in the comment section, I only want to see when Hickok45 did this review. It had the date of October 2019.

I think he may have done that to broach the issue first, so the comment section wouldn't have been flooded by said complainers. I didn't read the comments in the comment section, I only want to see when Hickok45 did this review. It had the date of October 2019.

At this point, bringing it up is perpetuating it. It’s been beaten to death. By bringing it up, we know Hickok is an anti-SA crybaby. I knew that long before this video, but this confirms it. Cry. Cry. Cry. Wussies.

At this point, bringing it up is perpetuating it. It’s been beaten to death. By bringing it up, we know Hickok is an anti-SA crybaby. I knew that long before this video, but this confirms it. Cry. Cry. Cry. Wussies.
Being silent about it wouldn't stop others from crying about it. If Hickok45 was anti SA, then why would he even consider doing a video review of one of their firearms? Perhaps you know this to be fact from him being recorded saying so. If so, than I'd apologize and say you may be correct in your observation. But I have a different outlook on how he did this video, and will stick with it unless I see some facts presented that prove otherwise. But I value your and others opinions which is our right to voice.

I know a lot of people are against SA because of what the state does to law abiding citizens with gun laws, it’s not fair to blame SA, I for one will always support SA. If people want the state of Illinois to change its view on gun laws, then vote...vote....vote, don’t put the blame on a gun company, just my opinion.

I know a lot of people are against SA because of what the state does to law abiding citizens with gun laws, it’s not fair to blame SA, I for one will always support SA. If people want the state of Illinois to change its view on gun laws, then vote...vote....vote, don’t put the blame on a gun company, just my opinion.
I always failed to understand, how a company whose business depended on making a profit selling firearms, would purposely undermine itself by hiring a lobbyist to push for gun control. If you want to argue that there was some incompetence in the front office allowing the hiring of such a person without first fully vetting them, then fine, it's a valid argument. But from what I understand of the incident, it was an unfortunate mistake, which they've repeatedly apologized for. It certainly hasn't stopped me from buying several of their products (please continue your "Gear-Up" promotions SA :love:), and the buying of several more in the future. Nor has it prevented me from getting their Springfield Armory Life weekly newsletter that in turn lead to their invitation as a "Founding Member" of this fantastic forum. (y)

I always failed to understand, how a company whose business depended on making a profit selling firearms, would purposely undermine itself by hiring a lobbyist to push for gun control. If you want to argue that there was some incompetence in the front office allowing the hiring of such a person without first fully vetting them, then fine, it's a valid argument. But from what I understand of the incident, it was an unfortunate mistake, which they've repeatedly apologized for. It certainly hasn't stopped me from buying several of their products (please continue your "Gear-Up" promotions SA :love:), and the buying of several more in the future. Nor has it prevented me from getting their Springfield Armory Life weekly newsletter that in turn lead to their invitation as a "Founding Member" of this fantastic forum. (y)
Agree, it’s great being a founding member and as Bet7 said....fantastic forum...

Hickok45 is more of an entertainer than a firearms guru. His vids are nice, he panders to his sponsors (precious metals now?) and like I said, he's entertaining. His reviews are very subjective, and he's making a living off them.

Hickok45 is more of an entertainer than a firearms guru. His vids are nice, he panders to his sponsors (precious metals now?) and like I said, he's entertaining. His reviews are very subjective, and he's making a living off them.
Yes, he panders to his sponsors like Buds, Federal ammo, precious medals & the school talked about at the end of the reviews by his son John. I like his reviews. He gives a little history, compares to other similar firearms, and gives his take on it. He’s obviously a Glock fan boy, but I shared with a friend (who in turn shared with a WWII Facebook group), his review of the history of the M1 Garland, and M14. According to my friend, the group of WWII vets and sons/daughters of vets were very impressed by his review. I understand he makes his living of these and I’ve seen other reviewers that are apparently doing the same. In any case, I find them entertaining and somewhat informative.

That's how I took it also when I watched that episode. I read the comments section, and as I recall there were still some SA haters making uninformed comments.

That's how I took it also when I watched that episode. I read the comments section, and as I recall there were still some SA haters making uninformed comments.
Agreed Scott, that’s how I took it & knew there’d still be negative comments, I think he was hoping to keep them at a minimum. But it’s cool if others saw it differently, that’s what this forum all about. An exchange of views even if they differ

Agreed Scott, that’s how I took it & knew there’d still be negative comments, I think he was hoping to keep them at a minimum. But it’s cool if others saw it differently, that’s what this forum all about. An exchange of views even if they differ
👍

Back