testtest

Hot Diaper Smell

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
You've heard of rolling coal—now get ready for rolling Taco Bell.

1721172324527.png

You've heard of rolling coal—now get ready for rolling Taco Bell.

View attachment 62499
as a long haul, then regional trucker for many years, you ain't smelt nothing like a cattle/pig truck, or rotting, dripping liquids, garbage truck, when you are parked at the truckstop, and one of them SOB's parks near, or next to you...oh lets not forget, the truckers that take a whiz outside of thier trucks to add to the atmosphere, and

especially on a slight breeze on a HOT, MUGGY day or night.

so i take it, this GMC could not have been as bad, as what i dealt with

as a long haul, then regional trucker for many years, you ain't smelt nothing like a cattle/pig truck, or rotting, dripping liquids, garbage truck, when you are parked at the truckstop, and one of them SOB's parks near, or next to you...oh lets not forget, the truckers that take a whiz outside of thier trucks to add to the atmosphere, and

especially on a slight breeze on a HOT, MUGGY day or night.

so i take it, this GMC could not have been as bad, as what i dealt with
As a motorcycle rider, you don't want to ride behind a stock truck for the obvious reasons.

When I worked for the city, we had a whole fleet of garbage trucks. Yes, I was required to fix them. These things have very complicated hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic systems and do work hard every day. They require a lot of work to keep them going. In fact, sanitation had the largest maintenance budget than any other department in the city.
Yep, they stink to high heaven. Many, many times I've had to dig through garbage to replace a blown hydraulic line or work inside a loaded hopper. But, believe it or not, you do get used to it. After a while, it just becomes a normal part of the job and you ignore it. :rolleyes:
But its always fun to watch the new guy the first time they have to dig through the garbage. Some have even quit, right then and there. 😁

Back