testtest

How Harris And Walt Actually Plan To Attack The Second Amendment

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
This is a possibility if Harris gets elected, sad part is, die hard democrats will vote for her and follow party lines instead of voting to keep our rights…..

Additional link…..

Last edited:
IMG_1001.jpeg

Well, with any luck more than a few of us will stand up for our rights like the minute men did. Sadly (I hope not) I may be wrong in this assessment.
Sadly the little bit I've watched of that Democratic convention I get really sick and tired of hearing them keep saying that they're going to save democracy, our democracy, their democracy,
you know I watched old videos of the Natzis say the same damn thing! We see how that unfolded.

Well, with any luck more than a few of us will stand up for our rights like the minute men did. Sadly (I hope not) I may be wrong in this assessment.
Sadly the little bit I've watched of that Democratic convention I get really sick and tired of hearing them keep saying that they're going to save democracy, our democracy, their democracy,
you know I watched old videos of the Natzis say the same damn thing! We see how that unfolded.
You need to to see what's happening to Ireland (especially) and most of GB, and most of Europe right NOW. Open your eyes. Look in places in you might not normally look for information. Our open southern border is a specific action, and we must resist.

You need to to see what's happening to Ireland (especially) and most of GB, and most of Europe right NOW. Open your eyes. Look in places in you might not normally look for information. Our open southern border is a specific action, and we must resist.
Oh I'm watching and have been. The Southern border is just one aspect. I've watched our state (Illinois) get tens of thousands of those folks. Give them free room and board, medical care, $5000-6000 a month of our tax money. Yet many of the folks up north clammer we need to helps these folks more! They deserve more, what about our own citizens? They get one of these 🖕... and told they should be ashamed, this folks are so desperate. Right!

Remember, Hitler WAS elected… he ran amok afterwards, but “the people” put him in power in the first place

The headline was scary but i see just mostly common sense things like Universal background checks and Mandatory safe-storage laws.

I hope you guys all have gun safes, especially if you have kids. My buddy got shot in the face by his 6 year old. Luckily he keeps the real guns in a safe, the kid was playing with only a bb-gun! Poor guy still had to go to the eye doctor because getting hit in the eye with a bb is still not good... but better than the morgue!

Overall it's just a lot of fear mongering... Same thing happened with Obama too and I was mostly annoyed that spending at the range went up because all the scared folks rushing to buy ammo made the price go up.

Speaking of, can anyone here recommend a good place to get ammo for cheap? Thanks! Stay safe.

The headline was scary but i see just mostly common sense things like Universal background checks and Mandatory safe-storage laws.

I hope you guys all have gun safes, especially if you have kids. My buddy got shot in the face by his 6 year old. Luckily he keeps the real guns in a safe, the kid was playing with only a bb-gun! Poor guy still had to go to the eye doctor because getting hit in the eye with a bb is still not good... but better than the morgue!

Overall it's just a lot of fear mongering... Same thing happened with Obama too and I was mostly annoyed that spending at the range went up because all the scared folks rushing to buy ammo made the price go up.

Speaking of, can anyone here recommend a good place to get ammo for cheap? Thanks! Stay safe.
There is no such thing as " common sense mandates " from the Government. Nor should there be.

Universal background checks is common sense ? 🙄

Universal background checks is common sense ? 🙄

It's not? I'm pretty sure the goal is to make it harder for domestic abusers, child molestors and terrorists to get guns. Am I overlooking something?

I don't want guns to end up in the wrong hands. Guns in wrong hands makes responsible gun owners look bad. I'm not a bad person for having guns.

Back