testtest

How Many 22LR Rounds Fit In An Altoids Tin?

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
Altoid tins are often reused by people for neat little bushcraft and survival projects, mostly because they’re a convenient size for stowing smaller items, and can be combined with first aid gear, spare batteries, cleaning supplies, gloves, and much more. The long and short of it is that the humble Altoids tin is often used as a makeshift storage container, and that means today we’re going to see how many .22LR cartridges we can fit into one.

1725936794772.png

Altoid tins are often reused by people for neat little bushcraft and survival projects, mostly because they’re a convenient size for stowing smaller items, and can be combined with first aid gear, spare batteries, cleaning supplies, gloves, and much more. The long and short of it is that the humble Altoids tin is often used as a makeshift storage container, and that means today we’re going to see how many .22LR cartridges we can fit into one.

View attachment 66158
i have to admit...

i save lots of things for whatever reason, just never an Altoids tin..

my wife buys these, in a tin...actually looks close to the size of the Altoids

1725993560443.png

Altoid tins are perfect size to make your own 'char cloth' too. Roll 'em tight and pack in about 20-30 rolls for burning. Wait till the tin has cooled before picking or packing it up, and don't open it till you need a 'char cloth' roll to start your fire. Then generally keep it closed until another roll is needed.

Back