testtest

IF YOU GO TO GUNS YOU FAILED

Good read on if you go to your gun, you failed, you read it and decide then….

Yes and no.

If you are shopping in the grocery store and an active shooter walks in while you’re grabbing your cart, going to guns means you have not failed. It also means you were indeed prudent, as we all have to shop and are aware of our surroundings.

I understand the concept of what he is saying, read the article, and why, but even an expert saying you failed when you go for a gun is not entirely true.

Yes and no.

If you are shopping in the grocery store and an active shooter walks in while you’re grabbing your cart, going to guns means you have not failed. It also means you were indeed prudent, as we all have to shop and are aware of our surroundings.

I understand the concept of what he is saying, read the article, and why, but even an expert saying you failed when you go for a gun is not entirely true.
While this was an interesting read, maybe even good advice I'd still prefer being tried by 12 and not carried by 6. Just my opinion. There are so many "what if situations" that may confront you in today's society it's mind boggling.

Yes and no.

I kinda got the same like you did after reading the article, thought it would make a good post here, I know going for your gun is your last resort, but what happens if you don’t…….

If someone wants to get violent or do a violent act to me you bet I will respond with a violent act. If that means using a gun, so be it. I'm not getting killed while going out shopping or because a nut job just decided to go crazy.
2 to 4 times a week, i have to leave my house anywhere from 2:30 AM, to 4 AM......as i said many times, to go get a family member from work, and take her home.

how many times have i read, or seen on my local news, people getting assaulted, in ther own yard, driveway, etc?

when i go outside, i got my shirt under my gun, not over it, to conceal it, and my hand on it.

same with my winter coat, it is open and my hand is on my gun.

anyone stepping foot on my property at those hours, is not looking for directions or asking me if i ordered a pizza, which here, believe it or not, pizza deliveries are as late as 4AM..!!!!

Semantics...........

Look at today's news, did the Secret Service fail in the protection of President Trump?

Do the police officers responding to and neutralizing an active shooter fail by going to the gun?

It's easy to armchair quarterback and guess, but force responds to counterforce.

Don't believe me, ask Neville Chamberlain how well his acquiesce worked.

Back