testtest

Its whats for breakfast

Sld1959

Hellcat
Lunch, dinner...

9 egg, 1 lb + bacon omelet from Tony's I75. Everything there is like this, and it's damn good too.

We stopped to get 3 loaves of thier Italian bread from a little bakery close by and 3 pints of thier homemade strawberry jam and decided to eat brunch there since we had skipped breakfast for something quick on the road. Might eat a few bites for dinner when we get home, the rest for breakfast tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20241002_160832.jpg
    20241002_160832.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 33
looks good, except for the catsup or maybe the eggs were bleeding..........................
to this day, i use some ketchup on my eggs..... sausages, ....thanks to the life of a trucker, and using ketchup on nearly all truck stop foods....no...not pancakes, but just about anything else..

funny, before i was a trucker..??

ketchup on burgers only

That be the place. I was looking at thier celebrity wall and the. Coolest was the Mythbusters. They were on thier way to the old airforce base to do thier jet engine and bus Myth. Connie Kallita and Kalittas flying service who owns the place were rhe only ones who would let them do it with a real plane. Knowing him he probably thought it was a hoot and watched.

Last edited:
Back