testtest

Joined the MPX Family

ddeuce22

Professional
Finally took the plunge and scratched the MPX PCC itch. Bought an MPX Copperhead K and I got an absolutely smoking deal on it. Could not pass it up. It came with no brace which was fine, just meant I got to choose the brace I wanted.

A3 Tactical offset arm aluminum brace with Pic rail mount, can change the direction it folds and 4 different orientations for whatever may work for you and your set up. It's incredible so far. PA SLX1 Gemini Reticle 9mm Green Prism is on order, using the Cyclops version as a placeholder until it arrives next week. Obsidian 45 can sitting in jail just waiting for it.

The original plan was an SP5 but for the price I would have been into on that, I've got a complete kit on this Copperhead K, including CCW backpack. This thing is seriously sweet. Absolutely in love with the way it turned out.

MPX Brace.jpg

MPX Brace 1.jpg

Your MPX looks sweet AF! I’ve been close on pushing the trigger a couple of times. They’re awesome suppressed.

Thanks man!!! Can is in jail. Gonna go with an ILWT Tri-Lug adapter for the Obsidian 45 and this thing is gonna be sickkkk.

One of these days i'm gonna make a trip from Central TX up to DFW to shoot with Killer and you. One of these days....
Been telling him for a year now that i'm gonna come do a hog hunt lol.

The 8" is the holy grail. I just didn't want to pay Gun Broker prices.
I hear you there. I occasionally see them listed on Proven Arms & Outfitters for a price I’d pay, but it’s always limited to only active/retired military & LE, which I am neither. But I’ll keep hoping 🤞

My MPX-K is not only my favorite PDW I've ever shot, but is one of my favorite guns I own, period. It is so fun to shoot, and so soft shooting that you'll never want to go back to a direct blowback system again. And the Timney single stage trigger on the Gen 3s is excellent. Never had a single issue with mine. Unlike a lot of cheaper PDWs, the MPX is not a toy - it's a top of class, professional gun.

My MPX-K is not only my favorite PDW I've ever shot, but is one of my favorite guns I own, period. It is so fun to shoot, and so soft shooting that you'll never want to go back to a direct blowback system again. And the Timney single stage trigger on the Gen 3s is excellent. Never had a single issue with mine. Unlike a lot of cheaper PDWs, the MPX is not a toy - it's a top of class, professional gun.
The trigger on it is absolutely insane. I cannot wait to get my can for it to finish it off. It fits so nicely in my Vertx Commuter Sling backpack too.

Back