testtest

Mama's Pride and Joy......♥♥♥

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
Wife had never fired any gun until meeting me. At the time I had FFL's so she almost had to learn. This Super Black Hawk was her favorite. With hand loaded Mags she could shoot single handed and hit what ever she was aiming for. You'll notice the J Scott Pearlite grips. Any shooter with sweaty hands will have a time with this! The 44 is the second cal that I started reloading for. This BH has guessing, 20K+ rounds through it. Ammo pictured are SWC's from Badman, Red Poly coated 240gr.

44 BH.jpg

Wife had never fired any gun until meeting me. At the time I had FFL's so she almost had to learn. This Super Black Hawk was her favorite. With hand loaded Mags she could shoot single handed and hit what ever she was aiming for. You'll notice the J Scott Pearlite grips. Any shooter with sweaty hands will have a time with this! The 44 is the second cal that I started reloading for. This BH has guessing, 20K+ rounds through it. Ammo pictured are SWC's from Badman, Red Poly coated 240gr.

View attachment 851
Love it. Ruger revolers are my favorite.Just pick up a wrangler in Burnt Bronze.

Love it. Ruger revolers are my favorite.Just pick up a wrangler in Burnt Bronze.
Long ago when I bought the BH there was one thing I didn't like about it and I still have mixed emotions. A cylinder without flutes. It just doesn't seem right!
The Wrangler in Burnt Bronze sure is grand looking.

Long ago when I bought the BH there was one thing I didn't like about it and I still have mixed emotions. A cylinder without flutes. It just doesn't seem right!
The Wrangler in Burnt Bronze sure is grand looking.
Just for looks, how does it shoot.

Just for looks, how does it shoot.
Great....except you must hang on tight to those slippery grips. Granddaughters both shoot it with no problems.
Little bit to handle single handed but wife had no problem back in the day. She was the Annie Oakley of the
family with the 44.

Great....except you must hang on tight to those slippery grips. Granddaughters both shoot it with no problems.
Little bit to handle single handed but wife had no problem back in the day. She was the Annie Oakley of the
family with the 44.
Figured that with the grips. Tried to teach my girlfriend the right way to hold a gun. Not up to that again. Going to get her into a class she knows everything won't listen to me . Hit the ground at a indoor range shooting at 15 feet or so with a 38 spl. when she switched to her XDS 9mm had to stop her before she got a slide bite.She doesn't like indoor ranges to close to other people got hit with another shooters hot casing.

One of my first handguns was a used Ruger Super Blackhawk with the 7” barrel, wasn’t as nice as your wife’s is though. Tell her that’s a sweet looking gun.

Back