testtest

Match made in Hell

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
I have been betrayed.😱
Not a VP9SK… Nooooo !

1697680977302.gif

Someone had to inform me of their new purchase.
I may have to find a new shooting buddy. 😉
I mean, how could one stoop so low?
Whats next, a Hi-Point ?

Will he buy a Kia next ?🫣🫣

1697681025351.gif

I’ll look the other way as I present the evidence…

234ABBDE-A67F-4E18-8A2B-4E89D07565D0.jpeg

Simon what did you do ? 😳😳😳
I just added to my growing collection of fine Turkish firearms. My good friend Mr Erdogan will be happy to see me supporting the fine Turkish firearms industry.

I had been reading reviews of the MC9 and my gun guru Honest Outlaw called it a must have and another review ran it side by side with a VP9SK and it was a dead heat. TFBTV says it’s the most underrated gun of 2023. So @KillerFord1977 called me up to tell me Range USA had Hornady Critical Defense for 50% off and I ran up there to get some and decided to check out the MC9.

Optic ready, direct mount. IWB holster. Cleaning tools. Punch. Torx screwdrivers. Ammo loader. 1x12rd mag with optional pinky extension. 1x15 rd mag. Amazing trigger and reset with 4 1/2 lb trigger out of the box. $429, or more than half what I paid for my VP9SK.

If it sucks I’ll let you know. I bet it doesn’t.

I’ve christened the new gun KF after the man who guided me down this path.

IMG_6306.jpeg

I just added to my growing collection of fine Turkish firearms. My good friend Mr Erdogan will be happy to see me supporting the fine Turkish firearms industry.

I had been reading reviews of the MC9 and my gun guru Honest Outlaw called it a must have and another review ran it side by side with a VP9SK and it was a dead heat. TFBTV says it’s the most underrated gun of 2023. So @KillerFord1977 called me up to tell me Range USA had Hornady Critical Defense for 50% off and I ran up there to get some and decided to check out the MC9.

Optic ready, direct mount. IWB holster. Cleaning tools. Punch. Torx screwdrivers. Ammo loader. 1x12rd mag with optional pinky extension. 1x15 rd mag. Amazing trigger and reset with 4 1/2 lb trigger out of the box. $429, or more than half what I paid for my VP9SK.

If it sucks I’ll let you know. I bet it doesn’t.

I’ve christened the new gun KF after the man who guided me down this path.

View attachment 45466
Gotta admit...it's a purdy gun :cool:

Back