testtest

Mercedes-AMG One Becomes First Street-Legal Car to Break 6:30 at Nurburgring

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
The AMG One first claimed the Nordschleife record in 2022, but better track conditions this time resulted in a five-second improvement.

1727915716882.png

Last edited:
The whole Nurburgring lap time sounds impressive, but the cars that are doing it are so extreme in their engineering that with a quality driver it’s actually not much of a challenge. The cars that do it aren’t the same one you would get if you plonked down your $4,000,000 they are highly dialed in to set that time. Doing the Nurburgring in a Mini, Golf GTI or garden variety 911 flat out is a life changing event.

Or if you want to learn the phrase “tankslapper” do it in a Ford Mustang.

I'm sure that the guy buying the 4 million dollar car wasn't the driver.

My guess is the owners of the actual production car wouldn't break ten minutes. And that's hauling ass

And a very definite lack of some other-other stuff!!! Hummmn, I'm thinking common sense maybe! LOL!
I have to be honest, I dip my toe in that world from time to time and while it can be very intimidating at times, the 4 million dollar car guys are typically very nice, very humble, extremely hard working people. It amazes me how generous they can be with their toys too. I’ve been loaned million dollar Ferraris and Porsches to drive for the weekend and been told don’t worry about the mileage. That blows my mind. The douche bro hedge fund guys tend to be the flashy Lambo owners who show up for Cars and Coffee. They have decent money, but they only own one supercar and act like they are the second coming.

The AMG One first claimed the Nordschleife record in 2022, but better track conditions this time resulted in a five-second improvement.

View attachment 67681
the only ones abe to afford this will be the ultra rich, and drug dealers..

i'll just bet too, that'll be one incredible crash in either a police chase, or a dumbass rich owner, who would not ever know how to control such power..

look at all the Dodge, corvettes, mustangs crashes........

dumbass, showoff owners.....

i'll take the money and buy a small farm, and then put fake animals on it.......as real animals cost money in food and vet bills....

Back