testtest

Mike Tyson injury could see call 'for boxing to be banned'

Old_Me

SAINT
this is strange...according to the article, Tysons age of 58, they are concerned for his health, and boxing could be banned if anything serious happens to him....

1) then why go into the ring..??

2) at ANY age, in boxing, anything can go wrong, and someone can die...i know...i saw such a fight, between Ray "Boom-Boom" Mancini, and a Korean fighter......that Korean fighter died after the fight.

3) sometimes trying to prove yourself one more time, will and can be your "last" one more time.

4) you challenged, or accepted a challenge to box/fight, YOU OWN IT, and how it ends, it ends, but DON'T ban a sport all because 2 rummies either made the challenge, or accepted it

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...n&cvid=f87eab60d4eb4c278c208a90c86484f5&ei=20

Professional boxing and MMA have a history of shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to events like this where the earnings for the respective sports are just too big to ignore. If Tyson was fighting a real, top-tier fighter rather than a pumped up YouTuber there’s no way this would get sanctioned. And even if you you put all this aside, who exactly is going to ban Boxing and how? The boxing organizations would just base themselves out of Macau or Mecca and would have no problems finding venues.

So I probably should'nt comment too much here except to say, for a lot of older guys, they still want to believe "they still got it". Guys, you probably don't still got it. You might but risking life and serious injury going against much younger men? For glory? Ego? Fame? Money? Think it all the way through first.

So I probably should'nt comment too much here except to say, for a lot of older guys, they still want to believe "they still got it". Guys, you probably don't still got it. You might but risking life and serious injury going against much younger men? For glory? Ego? Fame? Money? Think it all the way through first.
I think it’s safe to say that Tyson would whoop up on every single member of this forum - even the martial arts, Krav Maga hard men.

He should have done what Sugar Ray Leonard did, go out on top.
By the time Sugar Ray Leonard had his final fight with Hector Camacho he was a shadow of the guy who fought Hagler, Hearns and Duran. His final fight was cancelled because he “couldn’t find the motivation”. He might have gone out on top financially, but like just almost every other boxer he waited too long to quit.

For what it is worth, Tyson is getting $20 million to fight Jake Paul, internet clown. Leonard got $5 million for his final fight against seasoned vet Camacho.

Tyson could have been the best fighter ever, He had some serious knockout power. but he chose the thug life and stayed in trouble. and this goober he is supposed to fight is a nothing but mouth clown. Tyson will probably knock him out even old as he is.

Hey wait; Mike Tyson beating up on Anni would be worse than Tyson whipping up on Steve Urkel!
But would you pay to watch it?

giphy.gif

Back