testtest

Mossberg short shotgun

Mine is probably 3to 4 inches longer
IMG_3052.jpeg

I confess I don’t understand why this is verboten (unless you have a stamp) while a “shockwave” is hunky dory. I’ll just stick with my 1301 thanks. Not wasting my $$ to get a stamp and then spend those $$$ for this little guy

I confess I don’t understand why this is verboten (unless you have a stamp) while a “shockwave” is hunky dory. I’ll just stick with my 1301 thanks. Not wasting my $$ to get a stamp and then spend those $$$ for this little guy
You can't install a stock on a shockwave or a Tac 13. Technically they're pistols or "Other". Pretty much the same rule as an AR-15.

I agree with you though, I will stick with my 1301T.

Because :

Under Federal law , the definition of shotgun includes " designed to be fired from the shoulder " .

And the Shockwave , et al are carefully designed to be 26.1 inch OAL , and thus be classified as an " Other " . If they were 25.9 inches they would be classified as " Smoothbore Handgun " , and thus subject to NFA , Tax Stamps , etc .

At first glance seems nit picky , but that's where the different rules happen to intersect in a favorable way .

Why are factory 14 in bbl ( actual) shotguns becoming more prevalent? Blame Ford .

With the absence of the Crown Vic , Police Car Cars are now Taraus/ Lumina sized , and with the electric controlled vertical SG mount in the front seat , an 18 inch bbl SG no longer will fit , but 14 will .

Back