Which range do you prefer?

• Public

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Private

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add a 500yrd rifle range to my local gun club and it would be perfect. The club offers area for Archery, Skeet, Trap, Sporting Clay course, 20 bay covered pistol house, a covered area for the competitive 22 shooters, 10 shooting bays ranging from 20 - 100 yrds, and a 200yrd rifle range. With the many monthly competitions, very friendly/helpful members and the well manicured grounds this is a wonderful place to enjoy the outdoors and shooting but how bout that 500 yarder for perfection.

My local range has a 200 yard target as its longest. Almost all other ranges around me max out at 100 yards. In previous posts I have mentioned that I would like to get some land to have/build a gun range on it. I'd prefer to have it go out to 1500+ yards. The RPR 338 Lapua I recently purchased has a range of 2000 yards (heck my 224 Valkyrie can reach out to 1600, as well as other rifles I have). There may be a range or 2 in my state that have distances that reach this far, but they are several hours away. Maybe one day, saving enough 💲💲, I'll get there. 😔

My local range has a 200 yard target as its longest. Almost all other ranges around me max out at 100 yards. In previous posts I have mentioned that I would like to get some land to have/build a gun range on it. I'd prefer to have it go out to 1500+ yards. The RPR 338 Lapua I recently purchased has a range of 2000 yards (heck my 224 Valkyrie can reach out to 1600, as well as other rifles I have). There may be a range or 2 in my state that have distances that reach this far, but they are several hours away. Maybe one day, saving enough 💲💲, I'll get there. 😔
When you load some 338lm let me know what they are and outcome on results. I have 230gr H edlx, 250gr fmj Lapua, 285gr tacx Barnes, 300gr tactical Berger, 300gr smk Sierra and 300gr cc Nosler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back