Alpha
First AR. Pumped on how it came out.
Springfield saint victor .556
Saint edge muzzle break
Vortex crossfire red dot
Vortex micro 3x magnifier
Magpaul afg foregrip
Springfield sling with magpaul mlok

Looking forward to some D!€k head who thinks they know everything telling me my build sucks
IMG_2213.jpeg

Last edited:
Build looks fine but those black socks are so old folks style. I bet @Old_Me got a pair just like em. 😁they gotta go. :ROFLMAO: also yer hooked now. get ready to get more AR's and welcome to the forum. now i really like the AR, looks great. you done a good job. I was gonna say yer build sucks as a smart ass remark, but it looks too good. Again welcome and i am a Weiner head.

Build looks fine but those black socks are so old folks style. I bet @Old_Me got a pair just like em. 😁they gotta go. :ROFLMAO: also yer hooked now. get ready to get more AR's and welcome to the forum. now i really like the AR, looks great. you done a good job. I was gonna say yer build sucks as a smart ass remark, but it looks too good. Again welcome and i am a Weiner head.
gray Andi socks, from walmart, and oh like 12 pairs of them..???

1724530936495.png

Saint edge muzzle break
Vortex crossfire red dot
Magpaul afg foregrip

Looking forward to some D!€k head who thinks they know everything telling me my build sucksView attachment 64961
Not a very good way to have your first post calling someone a name on something that you like, after all, as long as your satisfied, that’s all that counts

Saint edge muzzle break
Vortex crossfire red dot
Magpaul afg foregrip

Looking forward to some D!€k head who thinks they know everything telling me my build sucksView attachment 64961
Welcome to the forum!

Nice rifle. !! 👍👍👍

I run victors in .308 and 5.56. Heavily modified.

Oh, and BTW ….

1724532404240.gif

Saint edge muzzle break
Vortex crossfire red dot
Magpaul afg foregrip

Why assume someone on here is a D!ckhead? I guess that is a nice AR, not really sure, I do not own nor condone guns of any type, especially black ones or any that have AR in the name...

Back