testtest

my Uncle

my Uncle is in the hospital again, but it's been 4 years since this actual issue. 4 years ago him and my Aunt were getting the vehicle headed to church Sunday morning (Easter service) and in doing so he slipped off the step of the taho and hit his head on the concrete floor. he suffered from a brain bleed then and now he's having it again (different area). he'll be 76 in 19 days. my dad and brother died on thre 16th of this month 36 years apart, me cousins's FIL past last year on the 20th of this month and now her dad (my Uncle) might not make it till the end of this month? i noticed he had a DNR on his board at the hospital (makes me extremely sad). my Aunt (his wife) is at an assisted living as she has dementia (they graduated hs together the same year) as she turned 75 last May. he's the baby of the bunch as my mother (9 years older than him) and his sister (my other Aunt) is 7 years younger than my mom. they would operate, but they (Drs) say he can't handle the surgery?

Sorry to hear about this TFL, sounds like the month of September hasn’t been very kind to your family over the years. My best wishes to your Uncle, Aunt, you and your entire family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

my Uncle is in the hospital again, but it's been 4 years since this actual issue. 4 years ago him and my Aunt were getting the vehicle headed to church Sunday morning (Easter service) and in doing so he slipped off the step of the taho and hit his head on the concrete floor. he suffered from a brain bleed then and now he's having it again (different area). he'll be 76 in 19 days. my dad and brother died on thre 16th of this month 36 years apart, me cousins's FIL past last year on the 20th of this month and now her dad (my Uncle) might not make it till the end of this month? i noticed he had a DNR on his board at the hospital (makes me extremely sad). my Aunt (his wife) is at an assisted living as she has dementia (they graduated hs together the same year) as she turned 75 last May. he's the baby of the bunch as my mother (9 years older than him) and his sister (my other Aunt) is 7 years younger than my mom. they would operate, but they (Drs) say he can't handle the surgery?
hoping, wishing, praying for him and your family

Back