testtest

never heard of this gun, but.............

The Impact Guns link show a weight of 38.8 oz ~2.4 Lbs.

Can shoot 10mm or 40S&w with optional conversion unit using the same 7.65 magazines.
Can be converted to 9mm (uses different magazines)

7.65 Bruno Ammo is only $89 / 50 on sale :)

Last edited:
The Impact Guns link show a weight of 38.8 oz ~2.4 Lbs.

Can shoot 10mm or 40S&w with optional conversion unit using the same 7.65 magazines.
Can be converted to 9mm (uses different magazines)

7.65 Bruno Ammo is only $89 / 50 on sale :)

Please let us know when we can come round to shoot yours. I’ll bring the ammo. I’ll also bring my 48oz all steel 226 X5, which will make you feel even better about buying the Brno! 😎😇

That 7.5 is a Seriously impressive round. It’s what the lil 5.7 X 28 wanted to be. If ammo was 1/2 what it is I’m afraid I’d be all over it like a fat kid on a donut. Vastly overpriced pistol (for my budget) and scarce, expensive ammo so I’ll not likely ever have one. Still a service pistol that’ll deliver 7.62x39 power out to 150 meters AND be accurate enough to actually hit with is pretty cool.

it's made in the Czech Republic...and looks very much like my CZ's

it is a clone, like the Tanfanglo, and i'm not paying that much for a gun.
a close up pic in below link

price of the ammo...50 rds.

FK AMMO (F7) 7.5FK​

$99.00 $89.10

7.5 FK calibre ammunition is a proprietary calibre designed and produced by FK BRNO Engineering s.r.o. This caliber was designed specifically to bridge the gap between standard handgun and carbine rifle calibers in terms of power, efficiency, range, and accuracy. While at the same time it’s compact enough to be used in a standard size automatic pistol with a 5-inch or 6-inch barrel, and when used in pistols with FK BRNO’s patented recoil attenuating system, it has recoil comparable with calibers with less than half the kinetic energy. The following are calculations of conventional ballistic data for the 7.5 FK cartridge.
In stock

FK AMMO (F7) 7.5FK​

$99.00 $89.10

7.5 FK calibre ammunition is a proprietary calibre designed and produced by FK BRNO Engineering s.r.o. This caliber was designed specifically to bridge the gap between standard handgun and carbine rifle calibers in terms of power, efficiency, range, and accuracy. While at the same time it’s compact enough to be used in a standard size automatic pistol with a 5-inch or 6-inch barrel, and when used in pistols with FK BRNO’s patented recoil attenuating system, it has recoil comparable with calibers with less than half the kinetic energy. The following are calculations of conventional ballistic data for the 7.5 FK cartridge.
In stock
It is most definitely NOT a clone.

Just because it looks like a CZ does not mean it is a copy.

FK AMMO (F7) 7.5FK​

$99.00 $89.10

In stock
The Brno is a completely different animal. A CZ is pedestrian by comparison

Back