testtest

New Addition

wolfpack076

Professional
After therapy stopped in the local gun shop and found this. New production Sig Sauer P226 40th Anniversary so after checking it out, it came home with me. Hopefully I'll heal up and get back to normal soon so I can actually take her out and put some lead down range.

Attachments

• IMG_20240724_152200.jpg
    IMG_20240724_152200.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 77
Nice! They even went back to a stamped slide, it looks like…
Negative they couldn’t replicate the stamped slide or the grips so Hogue sis retro grips and they had to do the steel slide

I will say that the only issue I have seen in Sig P22x series in 30 years of use was the older stamped slides the roll pin that held the steel breech I place would eventually break around 60,000 rounds I had my issue 228 break it was sticking out in one side and flush with the other. It still ran though we traded them in we had over 20 years in them and 100,000 rounds on some originals ones we still had, they were SORT firearms and we trained once a month why the high round counts

After therapy stopped in the local gun shop and found this. New production Sig Sauer P226 40th Anniversary so after checking it out, it came home with me. Hopefully I'll heal up and get back to normal soon so I can actually take her out and put some lead down range.
excellent,
i ran a kitchen pass the other day for another 1911, i want an even number for the new locker going in upstairs
and you mentioned therapy,
i had my new brain examiner visit on weds.. I LIKE HER ALOT now
she was great....we talked and she asked what we did for hobby to relieve stress, i said we go the range and it makes me focus and purge the days crud.. She said outstanding and then asked, if it was golf in a weird tone, i said no the gun range and she perked up and said HOW COOL, she is an avid sports shooter to. then she went full I love guns on me and talked about her favorites are 1911s and she has a few glocks, but her favorite is a 22 rifle for plinking.
she talked a good game, and seemed to know a good bit about pistols.

excellent,
i ran a kitchen pass the other day for another 1911, i want an even number for the new locker going in upstairs
and you mentioned therapy,
i had my new brain examiner visit on weds.. I LIKE HER ALOT now
she was great....we talked and she asked what we did for hobby to relieve stress, i said we go the range and it makes me focus and purge the days crud.. She said outstanding and then asked, if it was golf in a weird tone, i said no the gun range and she perked up and said HOW COOL, she is an avid sports shooter to. then she went full I love guns on me and talked about her favorites are 1911s and she has a few glocks, but her favorite is a 22 rifle for plinking.
she talked a good game, and seemed to know a good bit about pistols.
Sounds like luuuuuuuvvvv!

Back