testtest

FMJ

Alpha
Signed up about 30 mins. ago, lots of good info here.I bought a Springfield Armory 1911 mil-spec defender series a few week ago and love shooting it. They sent me a magazine called armory life and in it was the addy here to sign up.Thanks for the invite.

Signed up about 30 mins. ago, lots of good info here.I bought a Springfield Armory 1911 mil-spec defender series a few week ago and love shooting it. They sent me a magazine called armory life and in it was the addy here to sign up.Thanks for the invite.
Welcome to the forum from west central MN. Lots of good folks on here with all kinds of experience. Great place to hang out to talk about all things gun related (or not :cool: ).

Welcome to the Jungle !

1723352432680.gif

Welcome to the TAL forum.

Many/most of the hardcopy articles are previewed here.

BTW the Forum have been recently upgraded/added to the Mods with the latest tech to keep up with the traffic here. ;)

TAF Moderator.jpg
Screenshot 2024-07-30 071650.jpg

Back