testtest

New Rifle

I'll pull it out and post tomorrow
Man.. oh man … letting that one go …

1681779575320.gif

Have wanted one for years and finally broke down today and got a Henry Repeating rifle H001. Figured i'm not getting any younger and i might enjoy shooting it. At least the ammo will be a little cheaper!
My dad was not a huge gun guy, he had a 30/06 Remington, an 870 and an old savage over and under 410/22 all his hunting guns.

The only gun I ever heard him say he would like to buy was the original brass no handguard Henry, he did not care which caliber 44-40 or .45 Colt. I tried to talk him into buying it for years, even tried to buy it for him, he just was that guy, who spent money on everyone but himselfand would not let others spend on him, always said he had everything he needed. The best he would allow was let me loan him my .44 marlin lever action when he hunted sometimes in the swamps where we liked to hunt

Now he's gone I truly regret he never got one. Am truly torn as to getting one in his honor, or not doing so because he never got there.

My dad was not a huge gun guy, he had a 30/06 Remington, an 870 and an old savage over and under 410/22 all his hunting guns.

The only gun I ever heard him say he would like to buy was the original brass no handguard Henry, he did not care which caliber 44-40 or .45 Colt. I tried to talk him into buying it for years, even tried to buy it for him, he just was that guy, who spent money on everyone but himselfand would not let others spend on him, always said he had everything he needed. The best he would allow was let me loan him my .44 marlin lever action when he hunted sometimes in the swamps where we liked to hunt

Now he's gone I truly regret he never got one. Am truly torn as to getting one in his honor, or not doing so because he never got there.
Life is too damn short. Get it if you can.

Back