testtest

New Taurus 608 competition revolver

BIG (y) to everyone. Saw the title and just knew we were into a slew of "my Taurus blew up and killed everyone if two counties." stories. Never owned a Taurus but have shot a few. Like the Rossi and Charter arms I have owned they all were serviceable handguns. Then maybe I just not all that fussy.

BIG (y) to everyone. Saw the title and just knew we were into a slew of "my Taurus blew up and killed everyone if two counties." stories. Never owned a Taurus but have shot a few. Like the Rossi and Charter arms I have owned they all were serviceable handguns. Then maybe I just not all that fussy.
As much of a S&W revolver guy I am I will say the new Taurus stuff is pretty good. I would have no problems throwing a Gaurus 82 in my vehicle/hip for a trip anywhere.

I have also seen my share of S&W (and others) top straps peeled back from inattentive reloaders so I’d say the ones with issues are 59/50 their own fault and half maybe a QC issue

As much of a S&W revolver guy I am I will say the new Taurus stuff is pretty good. I would have no problems throwing a Gaurus 82 in my vehicle/hip for a trip anywhere.

I have also seen my share of S&W (and others) top straps peeled back from inattentive reloaders so I’d say the ones with issues are 59/50 their own fault and half maybe a QC issue
Gaurus.........🤔🤔

Although I’m a fan of semi automatic handguns (all black) I have 2 Taurus Revolvers, the all black 357/38 is a model 605 with a rubber grip, the Grey/black….
“I really like the color contrast” is a model 856 in 38Sp with a wood black/grey laminate grip. The 856 also came with a rubber grip.
Both guns are great shooters.

IMG_5658.jpeg

I also have a S/W revolver that was my dad’s that I retired due to multiple small stress cracks in the frame.

Back