testtest

Newbie. I WON!

Thebigbry

Alpha
What's up everybody. New here, just stumbled in to brag a little. and get some info.
I just won an SPF 1911 emp 4 CCC. Just got it home Wednesday. I've been looking and pondering a 1911 for a while and while I never sniff a gift fish, this may not have been the one I would've bought, but I'll surely take it and love it just the same.

I am also trying to find an owb holster. When I heard I won this I started looking into them and saw (at least a couple years ago) came with a nice owb paddle holster and magazine holster. But that wasn't the case here. So I came to look in the shop for one but I only see 2 choices of emp4 holsters in the site here.

So until I get a chance to look does anybody know if any 9mm1911 holster will fit? Or if there something funky they changed in this that prevents it. Like the magazine difference.

What's up everybody. New here, just stumbled in to brag a little. and get some info.
I just won an SPF 1911 emp 4 CCC. Just got it home Wednesday. I've been looking and pondering a 1911 for a while and while I never sniff a gift fish, this may not have been the one I would've bought, but I'll surely take it and love it just the same.

I am also trying to find an owb holster. When I heard I won this I started looking into them and saw (at least a couple years ago) came with a nice owb paddle holster and magazine holster. But that wasn't the case here. So I came to look in the shop for one but I only see 2 choices of emp4 holsters in the site here.

So until I get a chance to look does anybody know if any 9mm1911 holster will fit? Or if there something funky they changed in this that prevents it. Like the magazine difference.
I know zip about the 1911’s so can’t help you with holster, but congrats!!

The EMP is a non-standard frame—it’s smaller than a 1911 in pretty much every dimension. It’ll be very loose in a 1911 holster...you’re going to have to get a holster specifically for it.

A quick search shows Galco's got a few options...

(maybe not—I see you have a 4”, their site says 3”...but their Yacqui style would still work)

Ooooh snap I do know a place.
Black Rhino Concealment

Go ahead. Make fun of me for using a word I don’t even know the meaning of.

Attachments

• 68D82C4A-154F-469B-A015-C7C7D3337BEC.jpeg
    68D82C4A-154F-469B-A015-C7C7D3337BEC.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 178
The EMP is a non-standard frame—it’s smaller than a 1911 in pretty much every dimension. It’ll be very loose in a 1911 holster...you’re going to have to get a holster specifically for it.

A quick search shows Galco's got a few options...

(maybe not—I see you have a 4”, their site says 3”...but their Yacqui style would still work)
Ha, yeah that's what I was running into. Either standard 1911, it emp 3" and $60 holster.

I've made my own IWB for my other guns. But I haven't mastered an owb.

Sadly this is one reason why I mentioned it is not "the gun I would BUY" but I guess I don't really plan on carrying it. So a holster is not mandatory

Back