testtest

Next Firearms to be targeted by the ATF - Probably 🤔

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
Using my luck as ending up being an ATF restrictive firearm regulation barometer, the next firearms probably targeted by the ATF will be the two I just purchased today. Whether they will have to be the same color or caliber, is anyone’s guess 🙄😄. Behold my new purchases of a Springfield M1A Loaded Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle in Desert FDE (hey Springfield, I hope after registering, I get more hard copies of the “Armory Life“ magazines 😏). And a P320 XFIVE Legion 9mm with TXG tungsten-infused grip module (boy, it’s a heavy pistol). On a serious note, I’ve wanted to get a Semi-Auto rifle in 6.5 CM, for some time, along with one of Sig’s Legion series handguns. Since I have several P320 in different configuration and calibers, this caught my eye as did the M1A. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for them and join the Sig Sauer Legion club 🙂

6E3E6F0E-0494-4D9A-BC22-F9F1D8BFCE0A.jpeg

Using my luck as ending up being an ATF restrictive firearm regulation barometer, the next firearms probably targeted by the ATF will be the two I just purchased today. Whether they will have to be the same color or caliber, is anyone’s guess 🙄😄. Behold my new purchases of a Springfield M1A Loaded Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle in Desert FDE (hey Springfield, I hope after registering, I get more hard copies of the “Armory Life“ magazines 😏). And a P320 XFIVE Legion 9mm with TXG tungsten-infused grip module (boy, it’s a heavy pistol). On a serious note, I’ve wanted to get a Semi-Auto rifle in 6.5 CM, for some time, along with one of Sig’s Legion series handguns. Since I have several P320 in different configuration and calibers, this caught my eye as did the M1A. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for them and join the Sig Sauer Legion club 🙂

View attachment 18207
Dude, you have a problem. Admitting it is the first step. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 18207
Congrats !
Legion X5’s are fantastic shooters .!
I really enjoy shooting mine.
I have the “Signess” disease as well
80C8667A-635C-4C72-8168-655087C7460D.jpeg

Congrats !
Legion X5’s are fantastic shooters .!
I really enjoy shooting mine.
I have the “Signess” disease as wellView attachment 18210
Yeah, I remember in previous posts you mentioned you had a Legion XFive. It's kind of one of the reasons I was interested in one. So if anyone asks, I'll just say KF's to blame (👉 Killerford's fault) :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously thanks for the congrats Killer, I appreciate it.

View attachment 18207
Nice kemosabie, very nice, that rifle looks awesome, always wanted to get a M1A, but there not many in my area and when they do show up, they ask a arm and leg, and at my age, I need both my arms and legs……or I may resemble a weeble……both are nice guns

Nice kemosabie, very nice, that rifle looks awesome, always wanted to get a M1A, but there not many in my area and when they do show up, they ask a arm and leg, and at my age, I need both my arms and legs……or I may resemble a weeble……both are nice guns
Thanks Anni, it's appreciated. They had a few M1A's there, but all of them (minus the one I got), were 308s. I have the walnut national match M1A in 308, hence selecting the 6.5cm this go round. They had a nice SOCOM in walnut, but again it was 308.

Supper Jealous of that X5 Legion. I put one on order with my local distributor about 2 months ago and still not a single word on it. Enjoy!!! That M1A is pretty nice too!
Thanks DD, it's a heavy sucker. A lot heavier then my other P320's thanks to the tungsten-infused grip module and 5" barrel/slide (even with the cuts). My other P320 are made up of combinations of carry, compact and sub compact barrels, slides and grips.

Congrats on the haul BET7 the M1A is sweet looking. And the Sig , I have the Sig P320 XVTAC and that's a heavy gun tho shoot . I thought about getting a Sig Legion but I sorta strayed away from Sig. My recent new comp gun is the CZ TS2 Shadow , This gun is also heavy but the balance is insane and smooth as butter with a 1 pound 12 oz trigger pull . like shooting a mini machine gun if your faster enough ..

Thanks DD, it's a heavy sucker. A lot heavier then my other P320's thanks to the tungsten-infused grip module and 5" barrel/slide (even with the cuts). My other P320 are made up of combinations of carry, compact and sub compact barrels, slides and grips.
Have you looked into getting a Wilson Combat new lower for your 320?
I have it on my P320 Carry and it is night and day in ergonomics over the standard Sig lower grip module. It is a 2 minute switch out.

AD754C7D-A7AC-4245-9D7F-508ED430091E.jpeg
2E50AB75-89BD-4E3A-8B08-423BAC8B439C.jpeg

Have you looked into getting a Wilson Combat new lower for your 320?
I have it on my P320 Carry and it is night and day in ergonomics over the standard Sig lower grip module. It is a 2 minute switch out.

View attachment 18212View attachment 18213
I’ve looked at some of the Slides and barrels that Sig offers, such as those that have the Optics cut slides, Etc.. But no KF, I really haven’t looked at the Wilson grip modules and after seeing yours, will most definitely do so. Thanks for the heads up on this, as yours looks very sharp.

I’ve looked at some of the Slides and barrels that Sig offers, such as those that have the Optics cut slides, Etc.. But no KF, I really haven’t looked at the Wilson grip modules and after seeing yours, will most definitely do so. Thanks for the heads up on this, as yours looks very sharp.
Thanks
It really adds a better dimension to the 320.
The WC module comes in black or FDE and from Compact to Full size. You can even add Tungsten insert like on the Legion X5

Back