testtest

Next Firearms to be targeted by the ATF - Probably 🤔

Thanks. I like your two tone look. I was a fan of just black guns, but have slowly come around to different colors and combinations.

.... Am still not really sold on two tone, pink or pastel guns. Mag loaders are ok with weird colors so no one usually borrows them too long.

But?

On the other hand, the odd wacky color guns may be a great defensive tactic?
Having a pink or clown gun and another persons so busy laughing, then what? That may disarm them? - Am kidding, I think? :)

.... Am still not really sold on two tone, pink or pastel guns. Mag loaders are ok with weird colors so no one usually borrows them too long.

But?

On the other hand, the odd wacky color guns may be a great defensive tactic?
Having a pink or clown gun and another persons so busy laughing, then what? That may disarm them? - Am kidding, I think? :)

I have 2 SS revolvers. Everything else is black. Completely. Including accessories and optics.

Yah on SS. 2 revolvers, 1911 & .22 S&W. Rest is black here too. Easier taking care of is biggie.
Not really sold on Cerakote either. 1 chip, blemish and character marks or impossible touch ups?
Just adds some experience marks, like holster wear on a pistol .

i dont mind holster wear on my CC, but most of my guns stay away from a holster as not to mark them up

Thanks. I like your two tone look. I was a fan of just black guns, but have slowly come around to different colors and combinations.
Yes the sight of a black handgun has been known to cause pandemonium among groups of liberals. I read somewhere that the sight of pink and bright green pistols tends to calm those who are inclined to panic. Someone even told me that soccer moms don't collapse and wet themselves as often if they happen to catch a glimpse of a brightly colored, concealed pistol while standing in the check-out line at the grocery store as they would upon seeing a black or blued handgun. I wonder if it's the same with stainless steel?:cool:

Mine sometimes talk to me “I’m over here, buy me” 😃. I’m thinking of calling my collection, my Y2K guns. As in Why did I buy all these $2K guns? :unsure:🤣🤣

I can hear mine in the safes over on the other side of the house right now. Of course the chorus isn't nearly as loud as the one going on at your place, but hey, if I gave in to the call of the sirens as much as you do I would be living in my truck. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mine sometimes talk to me “I’m over here, buy me” 😃. I’m thinking of calling my collection, my Y2K guns. As in Why did I buy all these $2K guns? :unsure:🤣🤣

Talking guns? Sure it isn't singing? :)

1623536992626.jpeg

Back