testtest

Night Sight options for an XD-S Mod.2 OSP

I recently purchased an XD-S Mod.2 4" and received an OSP model. I'm finding it very difficult to locate any sort of night/tritium optics specifically for OSP models. I found an AmeriGlo set for a Hellcat OSP, but it doesn't reference an XD-S. Trijicon only has non-OSP sights. I did find a forum post on another forum that found ones from NightFision, but I know nothing about them. Does anyone else have any insight into night sight options?

I recently purchased an XD-S Mod.2 4" and received an OSP model. I'm finding it very difficult to locate any sort of night/tritium optics specifically for OSP models. I found an AmeriGlo set for a Hellcat OSP, but it doesn't reference an XD-S. Trijicon only has non-OSP sights. I did find a forum post on another forum that found ones from NightFision, but I know nothing about them. Does anyone else have any insight into night sight options?
Welcome to the forum from Kentucky, have you tried contacting any of the manufacturers you mentioned in your post to see what they might offer for your gun?

Back