testtest

not so funny bill

Old_Me

SAINT
and yet, the push for EV's is still going on..

1726691643066.png

probably would make great demolition derby cars.....explosions, explosions everywhere as Buzz Lightyear would say
Funny you mention that ... just a couple days ago I was reading an article about how vehicle insurance companies are trying to decide on how to inflate EV owners/drivers rates because the EV is so much heavier than a real car its likely to cause the most damage in an accident simply due to the weight/mass.

Funny you mention that ... just a couple days ago I was reading an article about how vehicle insurance companies are trying to decide on how to inflate EV owners/drivers rates because the EV is so much heavier than a real car its likely to cause the most damage in an accident simply due to the weight/mass.
going on what you say about insurance and weights, i'd wonder too about the "special" road taxes since they do not buy gasoline.....will the weights of those vehicles be a factor, because they can cause damage to the roads, much like (but in a smaller scale) like 18 wheelers do...??

that's been a major concern of years now, the weights of heavy vehicles, destroying our roads.

Sorry Joe. I'm not buying that. We're talking insurance companies here. THEY ARE JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER EXCUSE TO SCREW SOMEBODY! :LOL: ;) :(:mad:🤬
No EV for me.

The thing is that when EV's get that kind of mileage their value is so low as a trade in you can't afford to sell/trade them in. It's like a real car having 300-400k miles on it.
“Like a REAL car”👍- Best explanation I’ve seen. Barber was telling me yesterday about a “green” customer with an Electric that drove down to Gulf Shores last winter and then came home complaining of the number of stops they had to make, how hard it was to find (and get into because of other users) charging stations and how long it took to recharge. In a Real car you just “go”. I suppose electrics are spiffy if you never get far from home, but to travel any distance they remain novelties/toys. Right now I can hop in either our TDI VW Touareg or my Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, fill ‘em up, and drive nonstop to my BIL’s in PA (600 miles)-orat least I could if my bladder had that kind of range😏. Oh yeah, I can also run heat or A/C for the entire trip 🙄

We have two EV families on the court we live at . I definitely will not be one one those people I have a big ass 1990 bronco and brand new gas powered jeep grand Cherokee

Back