testtest

One Caliber. One Gun

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
What would it be ?

not due to bug out, hunting, or life saving scenario.

what caliber and type of firearm would choose ?

NOT MAKER, but any type:
pistol, rifle, shotgun,musket, etc.....
Any Caliber type:
.32, 9mm, 5.56, .308, .410, 12 gauge... etc ...

if you could have only one gun. Period. Forever to shoot. Just because.

Me: I would choose.....

Handgun: revolver 6” barrel
Just brings me back to a gun being a gun

Probably a 12ga pump action scattergun. In my mind one of, if not the most versatile gun ever invented. Not much this gun won't/can't cover with the right assorted types of ammo. Just one man's opinion!

regards,
jumpinjoe

Would have been my reply as well except for the concealability factor. I’m a shotgunner at heart and spend more time with them than any other weapon, but if you only get to pick one it’s impossible to overlook the fact that you just aren’t going to be able to carry one in many situations, which means you end up unarmed at some point when you really should be armed.

End of the world/ SHTF scenario all bets are off though.

Would have been my reply as well except for the concealability factor. I’m a shotgunner at heart and spend more time with them than any other weapon, but if you only get to pick one it’s impossible to overlook the fact that you just aren’t going to be able to carry one in many situations, which means you end up unarmed at some point when you really should be armed.

End of the world/ SHTF scenario all bets are off though.
[/QUOT

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head when you said "End of the world/ SHTF scenario all bets are off though". I'm pretty sure CCW won't be much of an issue when that happens. ;)

regards,
jumpinjoe

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head when you said "End of the world/ SHTF scenario all bets are off though". I'm pretty sure CCW won't be much of an issue when that happens. ;)

regards,
jumpinjoe

Too true. In a situation like that I will have 3 or 4 on me and I won't be worrying a whole lot about printing.

Back