testtest

one point sling

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
I have a Springfield Armory "Saint" 5.56 pistol.Ive been trying to get info on a one point sling that will fit the firearm. It came with no place to hook up a sling.So I know I will need an ar-15 type end plate sling adapter.I think Midwest industries make these.I think they just bolt on so you don't have to remove the brace.It seems a lot of the things offered are "out of stock".I contacted a Basham slings,but never got back to me.I don't want to order something that wont work,so thought I would ask here.Thanks. Walking around in the desert.I feel it would be much easier to have the firearm on a sling instead of carrying in my hand

562544C3-D085-44AA-9A60-BD92123D1A5B.jpeg

Added a Pic rail attachment point QD slot to the top rail of my pistol
Has a side mounted hole to attach the sling

There are multiple sources (Magpul, BCM, Novelske) for QR end plates for sling attachments, and well as adapters for handguard pic/keymod/mo-lok rails (Daniel Defense, Magpul, etc.

I'd suggest a 1-2 point convertible sling vs. a straight single point. 1-2 point sling is much more versatile.

Last edited:
I like AR’s but myself, never liked to use a sling, just me, but there’s a lot of sources out for what you need and a lot of members here that will be willing to help you out.

I like AR’s but myself, never liked to use a sling, just me, but there’s a lot of sources out for what you need and a lot of members here that will be willing to help you out.
I use the sling for stability in off hand shooting by wrapping it around the elbow area

I say that because it balances better coming off the endplate vs the rail. Another option would be to get a Magpul MS3 sling which gives you the option of going 2 point to a single point. Still I would swap out my endplate. Put a QD adapter, be it Mlok or KeyMod, whichever rail you have on you rail and you could run whatever you wanted to.

Here is what I recommend.

Back