testtest

Placing a Custom Shop order

I have a local FFL guy willing to help me with the order of a standard CS pistol. I would like to advise him how to proceed. Can folks who have travelled this path please summarize the process for me? Thank You.

Had my LGS call Springfield then went to Custom Shop. He talked with Deb giving her my wants, gave her his FFL, paid for the gun and the gun was then shipped. I was fortunate my gun was in stock and had it within a week.

So you actually wrote a check to your LGS (who then paid SA) and your LGS communicated your specific wants to SA through phone/emails? Probably not applicable in your case but if it is not in stock, I still need to then ask if a deposite is involved and thus multiple checks (deposit as well as balance) need to be written both to your LGS and also from them to SA?

No checks all charged. Really very smooth but I was fortunate the gun was in stock, otherwise I believe a down payment would have been required and then paid in full upon delivery.

I have a local FFL guy willing to help me with the order of a standard CS pistol. I would like to advise him how to proceed. Can folks who have travelled this path please summarize the process for me? Thank You.
A standard custom shop? Do you have any more details or pictures? Congrats on your purchase. The custom shop was and still may be the best in the country.

Back