testtest

Please help make this a big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical-Reviews

Master Class
Founding Member
I'm a VERY passionate person when it comes to firearms safety, and training. While every day I hear about how people hate the NRA, and that is their right to feel that way. I'm a life member and believe what they do in regards to safety, training, and range standards is a big deal. So I started this about a week ago.

For every new membership, we sign up using our links, I will donate $5 to that group in the name of David Hogg and Shannon Watts. Or, if we have a large number of memberships, I will buy a year membership for vets or disabled people who have fallen on hard times.

Join the NRA

Join the USCCA

I will make these donations live on our podcasts.

I’m doing this for a couple of reasons. One, I believe in what these groups do, not so much about the NRA selling out our rights, but the training and safety standards they have. Two, while I was having major financial issues due to becoming disabled, one of my Twitter followers purchased a life membership for me because my yearly was coming due. I always try to do the right thing and pass good deeds forward. I have set no limit on the number of donations. If 1000 people use the links above, I will donate $5000, and so on. The links above must be used for my donations to be applied.

Please help make this go viral because I have one last reason for doing this, it will chap the butts of David and Shannon. And that makes my day.

To ensure no one says I'm not making donations, I pledge to make those donations live on our podcasts. All of us at Tactical-Reviews work hard to make firearms safety known to kids.
Eddie eagle.jpg

I'm a VERY passionate person when it comes to firearms safety, and training. While every day I hear about how people hate the NRA, and that is their right to feel that way. I'm a life member and believe what they do in regards to safety, training, and range standards is a big deal. So I started this about a week ago.

For every new membership, we sign up using our links, I will donate $5 to that group in the name of David Hogg and Shannon Watts. Or, if we have a large number of memberships, I will buy a year membership for vets or disabled people who have fallen on hard times.

Join the NRA

Join the USCCA

I will make these donations live on our podcasts.

I’m doing this for a couple of reasons. One, I believe in what these groups do, not so much about the NRA selling out our rights, but the training and safety standards they have. Two, while I was having major financial issues due to becoming disabled, one of my Twitter followers purchased a life membership for me because my yearly was coming due. I always try to do the right thing and pass good deeds forward. I have set no limit on the number of donations. If 1000 people use the links above, I will donate $5000, and so on. The links above must be used for my donations to be applied.

Please help make this go viral because I have one last reason for doing this, it will chap the butts of David and Shannon. And that makes my day.

To ensure no one says I'm not making donations, I pledge to make those donations live on our podcasts. All of us at Tactical-Reviews work hard to make firearms safety known to kids.
View attachment 500
I'm sure Eddie the 🦅thanks you. As a lifetime member of the NRA and USCCA Elite member, I commend your initiative. I agree that the NRA is a great organization teaching gun safety and instruction, especially the "Eddie the Eagle" program that teaches gun safety to kids. I wish you luck in your endeavor, but hope you don't go broke matching donations :). With prodding from Founding Member SMSgtRod, I also joined the GOA organization, as I believe the "more the merrier" approach is good for our cause.
Well that ends my long winded speech, other than to say "welcome to the board".

but hope you don't go broke matching donations

I get a commission for each new membership, I'm simply returning much of that back to each organization while helping bring in more members.

I've reached out to the GOA a few times, they have nothing in place to track what comes in from my actions. I'm still looking into other groups I can extend the same offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back