testtest

Practicing for Concealed Carry

Title should read Practicing Your Concealed Carry Draw, or something along those lines. The current title made me think one should practice concealed carry by maybe rolling up a phone book and sticking it into ones waistband, to prepare for the future presense of a holster and pistol. Yeah, I know, I'm over-thinking it. 🤔

Last edited:
Title should read Practicing Your Concealed Carry Draw, or sonething along those lines. The current title made me think one should practice concealed carry by maybe rolling up a phone book and sticking it into ones waistband, to prepare for the future presense of a holster and pistol. Yeah, I kbow, I'm over-thinking it. 😒😊
Thought the same here Scott, but left it like they had it.

2” centers are great, but under stress and attack, i’m content with center mass in a larger group. Dead is dead. They dont care if it was 2” or 6” . Vital torso will be dead

There's so many drills you can practice. Greg Elfritz suggested this one today, 5 shots from 5 yards in 5 seconds drawing from holster 5 times. Goal is to get all 25 rounds in the 5" circle. I practiced today with my pps m2 and my sp 101. No problem with the Walther or the revolver either if I shot single action but trying double action definitely spread my shots quite a bit. I know what needs more practice!

click link to view video if your security settings are blocking the video here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work for a city and the fire marshal is also a peace officer here as he is the arson investigator. He has the keys to the city range and invited me to shoot there recently. I had no idea he would be putting me through the quals, it was fun though.

Back