testtest

Praise for Rugged Suppressors

Belt Fed

Ronin
I had a very light end cap strike and i mean a light one but you could see where it hit and bent the end a little. I e mailed Rugged and filled out a form for service. now this form was extensive. you had to take a pic of the damage with todays date and serial number on the storage container. also a pic of an ID showing it is you. now i understand this is an NFA item and needs that kind of attention.

I almost didn't finish the form cause the damage was so slight. but i did yesterday late afternoon, i'm sure they was closed. early this morning i got an e mail from them saying they would ship me another one and 10 minutes later i had a tracking number for it. i really don't know why i had a strike as i only noticed it when i cleaned it up. it had to do it on the FN 545. was the last gun to wear it. was shooting 230 grain Remington sub sonic ammo.

Anyway, praise goes out to Rugged, their warranty means something more than just a word. they do back up their products, unlike CGS that more or less told me i had the baffles in backward and tough luck bud.

Last edited:
20240716_173602.jpg
20240716_173331.jpg

Back