testtest

PSA ARV: Palmetto State’s New AR Accepts CZ Scorpion Mags

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
THE ALL-NEW PSA ARV IS A PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE (PCC) ACCEPTS MAGS FROM THE VERY POPULAR CZ SCORPION.

The PSA ARV

1607494455013.png

I'd rather have the Scorpion for the same cost. The Scorpion will most likely retain a much higher resale value then the PSA AR-9 and it's a much cooler weapon overall!

I can put together a decent AR-9 for around $500.00 which is half the price of the PSA and I couldn't justify spending $1000 on an AR-9 just because it takes Scorpion mags since glock mags work fine, are readily available and can be swapped with a backup pistol.

PSA has really jacked up their prices on everything since the beginning of Covid. There are much nicer options out there for a better value.

I'd rather have the Scorpion for the same cost. The Scorpion will most likely retain a much higher resale value then the PSA AR-9 and it's a much cooler weapon overall!

I can put together a decent AR-9 for around $500.00 which is half the price of the PSA and I couldn't justify spending $1000 on an AR-9 just because it takes Scorpion mags since glock mags work fine, are readily available and can be swapped with a backup pistol.

PSA has really jacked up their prices on everything since the beginning of Covid. There are much nicer options out there for a better value.

PSA is high on most things. Occasionally they have unbeatable deals on certain guns. Sometimes they are the only ones who have a specific gun in stock. My 2 experiences with them have been one gun that was a few hundred dollars cheaper than everyone else had them for and one gun that was a few hundred dollars more than it costed 6 months ago, but they were the only ones with it in stock and still are. They do seem to carry more of the weird shotguns and stuff no one else carries. I'm sure they're drop shipping that stuff though.

Their AR mags and optics are higher than a lot of other places.

Back