testtest

Question about current climate

NMEDGE

Custom
Is it me or is big companies being run by incompetent idiots? Every time i turn on computer some other company is having a recall on food. Is it because they hire morons that don't know how to clean up after themselves. Really i have seen more recalls on food in the last few months than all of my life--i'm kind of old. What is wrong with these places? Just wondering id others were thinking about this. Rant over.

Is it me or is big companies being run by incompetent idiots? Every time i turn on computer some other company is having a recall on food. Is it because they hire morons that don't know how to clean up after themselves. Really i have seen more recalls on food in the last few months than all of my life--i'm kind of old. What is wrong with these places? Just wondering id others were thinking about this. Rant over.
Honestly good sir, I am not sure they are incompetent at all, not to be a conspiracy nutjob but I wonder if it is not more like this... Automotive companies, Drug manufacturers, Food companies, hell prob all companies, manufacture as much of their things as humanly possible, as cheaply as possible, and sell said things for as much as possible... it is a % game... so if they sell 1 billion dollars worth of product, then have a 10% recall and fine costs, thats damn good money. Then they do the same with the next product and so on... sell 1 billion bucks worth of some untested drug, get a recall, get 100 million in fines, walk away with say half a billion, rinse repeat. I feel like it is not incompetence at all but willingness to do anything they can get away with for a buck. Let me put on my tinfoil hat...

All good points and not new at all. Think ford pinto and others. Not just manufacturers - in the finance sphere, the old phrase is "it's cheaper to pay the fines than fix it". With that being said, fines are going up and eventually it won't be cheaper to cheat than to do it right. I'll wait.

Honestly good sir, I am not sure they are incompetent at all, not to be a conspiracy nutjob but I wonder if it is not more like this... Automotive companies, Drug manufacturers, Food companies, hell prob all companies, manufacture as much of their things as humanly possible, as cheaply as possible, and sell said things for as much as possible... it is a % game... so if they sell 1 billion dollars worth of product, then have a 10% recall and fine costs, thats damn good money. Then they do the same with the next product and so on... sell 1 billion bucks worth of some untested drug, get a recall, get 100 million in fines, walk away with say half a billion, rinse repeat. I feel like it is not incompetence at all but willingness to do anything they can get away with for a buck. Let me put on my tinfoil hat...
1729611416625.jpeg

yes, they are 1) incompoopentants,

2) they hire morons (DEI's),

**3) they hire immigrants that cannot speak ENGLISH, that have no personal hygiene training, and go to the bathroom, and come out with shite on thier hands.

i had "seen" a few truckers in my day, come out of the toilet stall, and go directly to the buffet table....yes...i have seen that....as i was washing my face/hands,....before i went to the dinner tables. after a day of driving, and then fueling, i ALWAYS WASHED, before eating.

needless to say, i had stopped going to the buffet table myself, unless i personally seen the food being put out there for the beginning of the shift, and knew everything WAS CLEANED, at least not touched by a trashy trucker.

made me sick to my stomach that they were in my industry.

i checked my frozen waffles, as i buy them from Stop & Shop, and they had some on the recall list....the product codes did not match what i had in the freezer, so the wife and i are "safe"

and yes, sometimes i buy the walmart brand.

and yes, i many times buy the Boars Head cold cuts.......

** regarding #3 above, last year, a meat packing plant here in my state, Daniele Products for a recall due to Listeria...

thier principal employees'..???

immigrants....i know, i had to make non-perishable deliveries there, a few years ago.

no one on the loading docks could speak any English, and on thier coffee break......outside smoking..??

all immigrants.

companies do not want to pay good wages, so all they end up with is immigrants.

yes, they are 1) incompoopentants,

2) they hire morons (DEI's),

**3) they hire immigrants that cannot speak ENGLISH, that have no personal hygiene training, and go to the bathroom, and come out with shite on thier hands.

i had "seen" a few truckers in my day, come out of the toilet stall, and go directly to the buffet table....yes...i have seen that....as i was washing my face/hands,....before i went to the dinner tables. after a day of driving, and then fueling, i ALWAYS WASHED, before eating.

needless to say, i had stopped going to the buffet table myself, unless i personally seen the food being put out there for the beginning of the shift, and knew everything WAS CLEANED, at least not touched by a trashy trucker.

made me sick to my stomach that they were in my industry.

i checked my frozen waffles, as i buy them from Stop & Shop, and they had some on the recall list....the product codes did not match what i had in the freezer, so the wife and i are "safe"

and yes, sometimes i buy the walmart brand.

and yes, i many times buy the Boars Head cold cuts.......

** regarding #3 above, last year, a meat packing plant here in my state, Daniele Products for a recall due to Listeria...

thier principal employees'..???

immigrants....i know, i had to make non-perishable deliveries there, a few years ago.

no one on the loading docks could speak any English, and on thier coffee break......outside smoking..??

all immigrants.

companies do not want to pay good wages, so all they end up with is immigrants.

Thats why I don't eat at buffets or when working having a luncheon and everybody brings something! Don't know where their hands or gods know what have been!

So, now it is being reported that McDonalds quarter pounders are tainted. I person has died and 49 reported sick in 10 states. It just never ends!

Last edited:
So we can't ask for assistance from Mr Trump bc he only did fries and mcnuggets, and Ms Harris never did fries, so all that is left is Mr Walz. Surely during his time in Tiananmen square bravely standing down that tank on his 30th visit, or was that Moscow, or serving in the Iraq or Afghanistan war zones, he must've worked at McDonalds and Burger King, just after hunting cranes up north or something.

Maybe today's media reports this stuff differently than 50-60 years ago. Also previously mentioned tangentially, one beef processing plant today is pumping out 5 times the volume than 50 years ago (maybe more) with technology improvements in processes and equipment. If that facility has an issue, it pumps out 5-times the "tainted" product. Today's large plants might send large amounts of that tainted product to one customer, and many folks are affected in a concentrated locale. Thus it draws media significance as opposed to a scattered group of sick people over 20 states...IDK...just throwing it out there.

grow your own veggies. catch your own fish. hunt your own red meat. ya can't do it al the time, growing seasons, but that what it's coming to.

Back