testtest

Range Day with my daughter 081324

It's always nice to get to the range with one of my daughters. As they grow older and become too busy for their old man, these days together are less and less.

She still needs to work on posture and gun control, but hey proud that she owns a Springfield AR Pistol in .308 and a .45 cal pistol.
I told her she couldn't handle shooting both my Dan Wesson 1911's at once, so she challenged me and succussed. I was proud.

She brought the fire today...

jessfire.jpg

It's always nice to get to the range with one of my daughters. As they grow older and become too busy for their old man, these days together are less and less.

She still needs to work on posture and gun control, but hey proud that she owns a Springfield AR Pistol in .308 and a .45 cal pistol.
I told her she couldn't handle shooting both my Dan Wesson 1911's at once, so she challenged me and succussed. I was proud.

View attachment 64269

The fireball!!! 🔥

View attachment 64269

View attachment 64269

Man y'all were having a good time. Wish I could get my Austin, Tx liberal daughter to go shooting with me. I love her very, very much but her liberal politics drive me crazy.

Man y'all were having a good time. Wish I could get my Austin, Tx liberal daughter to go shooting with me. I love her very, very much but her liberal politics drive me crazy.

Mine is glad to shoot " with me " . Getting her to go to the range and spend her own ammo money , not so much .

( The $ aspect over emphasized for humor . But moreso that with my zero sum workaholic schedule, it's rare to have free time at same time , and she needs to take herself / BF when it's convenient for her / them , instead of waiting for me .

And yeah, Littlefoot44 flips the cliche. She's the one to take her guy friends to the range . )

Back