testtest

Review: Charter Arms Bulldog .357 Magnum

I loved my Bulldog enough to put in an order for a new Mag Pug. I am now a fan of Charter Arms, but this article is confusing me. My Bulldog is chambered in .44 Special, and the Charter Arms website states that all Bulldog models are chambered in .44 Spl. I do not believe that any of the Bulldogs have ported barrels.

The .357 Mag. revolver in all of the pictures is clearly a Mag Pug. Is Charter releasing a .3new 57 version of the Bulldog, or is this article reviewing the existing Mag Pug?

I loved my Bulldog enough to put in an order for a new Mag Pug. I am now a fan of Charter Arms, but this article is confusing me. My Bulldog is chambered in .44 Special, and the Charter Arms website states that all Bulldog models are chambered in .44 Spl. I do not believe that any of the Bulldogs have ported barrels.

The .357 Mag. revolver in all of the pictures is clearly a Mag Pug. Is Charter releasing a .3new 57 version of the Bulldog, or is this article reviewing the existing Mag Pug?
I honestly don’t know, maybe it is a new model coming out, I don’t see this on there site yet…..🤔🤔🤔🤔

I honestly don’t know, maybe it is a new model coming out, I don’t see this on there site yet…..🤔🤔🤔🤔
Looked on their website as well. Nothing seen in .357 Bulldog there.
But, looking around the web found multiple hits and some other information saw stated made around or since 2011.

Back